Baltimore State Attorney Marilyn Mosby indicted by the feds for false Covid load applications

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
Pure politics. She’s running for a third term and they want to get her and the husband the hell up outta there. Nasty work.
Amazing how they can charge black politicians for nothing really but cacs are incredulous when there is a mountain of evidence against their own. SMH. What's worse is I have seen black people with more energy for convicting her than Trump, who by the way should receive the dp.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Amazing how they can charge black politicians for nothing really but cacs are incredulous when there is a mountain of evidence against their own. SMH. What's worse is I have seen black people with more energy for convicting her than Trump, who by the way should receive the dp.
In my state, they get in all corrupt politicians asses. They have no problem handing out prison terms.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
What was the criteria? In 2020 you were allowed to withdraw up to 100k without PENALTY… Try again homie

cops, firefighters, correctional officers etc didn’t experience any hardship yet they took full advantage of withdrawing from their retirement to buy houses, cars boats etc
🦸‍♂️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♂️
Take that cape off.

How the fukk this site get rid of the superman smiley and merchant ?

@Brooklynzson :beli:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Last edited: