Baltimore State Attorney Marilyn Mosby indicted by the feds for false Covid load applications

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IF you experienced undue financial hardship and job loss due the pandemic. The Care Act flat out stated the criteria and she actually got a raise that particular year and didn’t suffer any job loss because of the pandemic.

Before you insist otherwise, we can pull the information that states it. You couldn’t just take the money out if you wanted to especially someone in her position when they were going to be paying attention to it.

None of those people you mentioned are a state attorney so come up with a better excuse :mjlol:

I don’t know I grabbed some of my TSP. I had undue financial hardships because That’s how I felt. I don’t recall a requirement about having to lose X amount of money. And on top of that it’s her money.

now the other stuff I have not a clue about. But I do know they are targeting her because a lot of people took their money out some probably took all of it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don’t know I grabbed some of my TSP. I had undue financial hardships because That’s how I felt. I don’t recall a requirement about having to lose X amount of money. And on top of that it’s her money.

now the other stuff I have not a clue about. But I do know they are targeting her because a lot of people took their money out some probably took all of it.

What sucks for her is that she is a political position in where something like this would be scrutinized and used against her. It was one of those situations of don’t give them any ammunition to try and take you out of the paint.

The requirements were listed in the Cares Act, but companies weren’t asking questions or double checking. It was give the money out and maybe ask questions about it later.

As a matter of fact, a lot of people who do have 401Ks didn’t actually dip into their money like that.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lol she’s not being targeted, she asked for this investigation because she claimed she was being targeted and these are the results. It’s like a man saying “I’ve got nothing to hide”, letting a woman go through his phone, knowing he has plenty to hide.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
IF you experienced undue financial hardship and job loss due the pandemic. The Care Act flat out stated the criteria and she actually got a raise that particular year and didn’t suffer any job loss because of the pandemic.

Before you insist otherwise, we can pull the information that states it. You couldn’t just take the money out if you wanted to especially someone in her position when they were going to be paying attention to it.

None of those people you mentioned are a state attorney so come up with a better excuse :mjlol:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What sucks for her is that she is a political position in where something like this would be scrutinized and used against her. It was one of those situations of don’t give them any ammunition to try and take you out of the paint.

The requirements were listed in the Cares Act, but companies weren’t asking questions or double checking. It was give the money out and maybe ask questions about it later.

As a matter of fact, a lot of people who do have 401Ks didn’t actually dip into their money like that.

Bruh, she took a “hardship” withdrawal, purchased close to $1M in property, and sold one at record profit. This is not scrutiny, this is an individual’s greed and stupidity.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She’s a lie!!! That tax lien was news for weeks before!!

ok so she had financial hardship. It’s her money she withdrew it due to her own idea of hardship and made some positive financial decisions with it. That’s what I see.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok so she had financial hardship. It’s her money she withdrew it due to her own idea of hardship and made some positive financial decisions with it. That’s what I see.
:russ: too bad the law doesn’t see it that way. Her personal interpretation isn’t good enough. Hell, she may have fared better saying it was for the tax lien.