Baltimore State Attorney Marilyn Mosby indicted by the feds for false Covid load applications

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
IF you experienced undue financial hardship and job loss due the pandemic. The Care Act flat out stated the criteria and she actually got a raise that particular year and didn’t suffer any job loss because of the pandemic.

Before you insist otherwise, we can pull the information that states it. You couldn’t just take the money out if you wanted to especially someone in her position when they were going to be paying attention to it.

None of those people you mentioned are a state attorney so come up with a better excuse :mjlol:
Again

cops, firefighters, correctional officers etc didn’t experience any hardship yet they took full advantage of withdrawing from their retirement to buy houses, cars boats etc They were allowed without PENALTY to WITHDRAW THEIR OWN MONEY…

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Again

cops, firefighters, correctional officers etc didn’t experience any hardship yet they took full advantage of withdrawing from their retirement to buy houses, cars boats etc They were allowed without PENALTY to WITHDRAW THEIR OWN MONEY…

Again they aren’t a state attorney with more and everything to lose :mjlol:

But such and such did it is the dumbest excuse like that should absolve someone of the fukk shyt that they did.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
lol this is an investigation she asked for. She didn’t have any setbacks due to COVID and in fact earned a raise. This lady and her husband are awful and she’s a shyt state’s attorney.

Doesnt matter if she had a raise or not.. It’s her money contribution and she can withdraw it as she see fit…. state comptrollers lifted the withdraw penalty due to Covid

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Again they aren’t a state attorney with more and everything to lose :mjlol:

But such and such did it is the dumbest excuse like that should absolve someone of the fukk shyt that they did.
A state attorney is apart of the state gov just like state troopers, state firefighters and state correctional officers..

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
whats her jpay...and send me her info breh...

i remember her when she was on judge judy
marilyn-mosby-judge-judy11.jpg

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Doesnt matter if she had a raise or not.. It’s her money contribution and she can withdraw it as she see fit…. state comptrollers lifted the withdraw penalty due to Covid

Obviously she cannot. :mjlol:

Lose a 250k dollar job and say “but a correctional officer did it too”. :mjlol: