Baltimore officers won't be found guilty, FACTS ITT

kav45

Banned
Daps
Recently I was looking on the twitter at the account of one of my favourite twitter users who goes hardest at white supremacy who calls out it racism, faux liberal progressives gentrification and more, he is also bobby schurmdas lawyer.

The views among objective knowledgeable legal people is consistent and really blocks out the noise of twitter psuedo legal scholars and on the coli,

Furthermore there is this video by alan dershowitz, he is a prominent scholar on United States constitutional law and criminal law, and a leading defender of civil liberties.as well as Harvard professor since age 28, a expert.

kav45

Banned
Daps
people on twitter hyping up mosby like she was a god, this bytch probably ruined the case for personal political ambition, how long till she runs for mayor?

top legal scholars are calling this a show trial

from the video:
this is a mess, what they did is they bartered short term results today for long term problems in the future. My prediction? I think they've overplayed their hand, I think it's unlikely they will get any convictions in this case as a result of this and if they do there is a good possibility it will be reversed on appeal and we will just postponed the riots for months, they have mortgaged the future for the present

Last edited:

kav45

Banned
Daps
Defense attorneys for the officers will likely use Mosby's public statements about the case against her in requests that the venue for the trial be moved outside of Baltimore. Though such changes of venue are relatively rare, there have been several examples of such motions being granted in cases that have garnered intense media coverage or where local officials are deemed to have made public statements that could unfairly influence potential jurors.

An example where that happened was the prosecution of the police officers acquitted in the 1991 video-taped beating of Rodney King. The trial was moved from Los Angeles to a much-less racially diverse suburb, where a jury acquitted the lawmen — triggering violent riots that left wide swaths of the city smoldering.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im actually curious what facts they can come with

i mean besides neglect, i cant think of what they can present in a courtroom

kav45

Banned
Daps
im actually curious what facts they can come with

i mean besides neglect, i cant think of what they can present in a courtroom

there is no serious charges other than neglect, POSSIBLY manlsaughter, but even like alan said its like to get overturned once riots calm down

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The pigs are hoping the technicalities of the knife will get them off..
Baltimore also investigating how hundreds of their detainees always had bruises..

kav45

Banned
Daps
The pigs are hoping the technicalities of the knife will get them off..
Baltimore also investigating how hundreds of their detainees always had bruises..

it's not just the knife tho bruh, there is literally no case for murder, and a very weak one for manlsaughter watch the video

tater

Superstar
Daps
People forget facts decide cases and not emotions

Exactly. I agree with everything he said. I may not have a law degree, but come on. She charged the van driver with manslaughter? :comeon:

Not going to stick, she's just trying to appease the people, and it worked.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
it's not just the knife tho bruh, there is literally no case for murder, and a very weak one for manlsaughter watch the video

They can get them on criminal negligence and gross disregard for human life..thats why that funny heart charge is there.
Murder implies intent to kill, I think they threw him in the truck as everyday routine and neglected him. sometimes these funny obscure charges can get heavy. either way they are fukked for life, prison or not. expecially the c00n officers, who's going to hire them anywhere even if they get off?

kav45

Banned
Daps
They can get them on criminal negligence and gross disregard for human life..thats why that funny heart charge is there.
Murder implies intent to kill, I think they threw him in the truck as everyday routine and neglected him. sometimes these funny obscure charges can get heavy. either way they are fukked for life, prison or not. expecially the c00n officers, who's going to hire them anywhere even if they get off?
There definately wont be any type of murder conviction, if they get a manslaughter, they are not fukked for life, just remember the donations to police officer wilson and zimmerman, some cacs out there will happily employ the white officers, like was said before though, i believe these charges was simply to stop the riots and looting there is very little substance to them all, maybe 1 or 2