Baltimore officers won't be found guilty, FACTS ITT

kav45

Banned
Daps
Understand the law, bruh. This is absolutely a case for 2nd degree murder. The overview for second degree murder is as follows:

Gray didnt just bump his head resulting in an accidental death...his spine was severed 80%. He was damn near snapped in two. He suffered incredible injuries. Baltimore PD are known for giving what are called "rough rides", where they intentionally try to hurt suspects in the back of the van by driving crazy and having them bounce and slam around in the back.

We'll see how the evidence shakes out, and what the prosecution knows. I too would have assumed the injuries happened before the ride, but I dont have the evidence sitting before me. As with all cases involving black males the prosecution is going to have to overcome historical bias and the idea that blacks "arent really victims", and are inherent trouble makers and menaces, and therefore disposable to society and not deserving of justice.

I am well aware of this, but were is the proof of this? the result is obviously a 80% severed spine but is there proof this 'rough ride' happened on this specific occasion? is there a concrete video or several witnesses on the ride which caused the severe that would be willing to testify?

It's possible mosby overcharged to try to attempt the police to snitch on each other, but if they don't i dont see how they can even get a 2nd degree murder honestly.

kav45

Banned
Daps
Understand the law, bruh. This is absolutely a case for 2nd degree murder. The overview for second degree murder is as follows:

Gray didnt just bump his head resulting in an accidental death...his spine was severed 80%. He was damn near snapped in two. He suffered incredible injuries. Baltimore PD are known for giving what are called "rough rides", where they intentionally try to hurt suspects in the back of the van by driving crazy and having them bounce and slam around in the back.

We'll see how the evidence shakes out, and what the prosecution knows. I too would have assumed the injuries happened before the ride, but I dont have the evidence sitting before me. As with all cases involving black males the prosecution is going to have to overcome historical bias and the idea that blacks "arent really victims", and are inherent trouble makers and menaces, and therefore disposable to society and not deserving of justice.
very true, going for dinner be back soon

kav45

Banned
Daps
Baltimore prosecutor Marilyn Mosby has video of police dragging Freddie Gray into the transport van. But as far as we know, there's no video of what happened to him inside that nearly severed his spin

"This case will... never get to closing arguments because I think a judge is going to dismiss most of these charges," said George Washington University Law professor John Banzhaf. Banzhaf said prosecutors will have to link each officer to specific criminal acts. "What doctor can get up and say beyond a reasonable doubt, to a reasonable medical certainty, Gray would be alive if Officer X had said lets put him in seat belts."

@No_bammer_weed

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Facts are that Freddie was injured , probably a broken spine before he was placed in the paddie wagon , Freddie died & was falsely detained because & arrested because he probably mean mugged the coppers

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I am well aware of this, but were is the proof of this? the result is obviously a 80% severed spine but is there proof this 'rough ride' happened on this specific occasion? is there a concrete video or several witnesses on the ride which caused the severe that would be willing to testify?

It's possible mosby overcharged to try to attempt the police to snitch on each other, but if they don't i dont see how they can even get a 2nd degree murder honestly.

Bruh...you gotta chill. All of this is speculation on speculation. There is no proof, because the case hasnt begun yet and we arent detectives.

And the lawyers you're quoting have agendas. Especially Alan Dershowitz.

But what we do know, and thats the severity of Gray's injuries, murder 2, by law, is absolutely the right charge. Yes, I totally feel you that getting a jury to convict a cop for the murder of a black man is a very tall order, but as a prosecutor of the law mosby must make the correct charge. She cant under charge because she's intimidated by racism against the victim in the face of available facts.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Bruh...you gotta chill. All of this is speculation on speculation. There is no proof, because the case hasnt begun yet and we arent detectives.

But what we do know, and thats the severity of Gray's injuries, murder 2, by law, is absolutely the right charge. Yes, I totally feel you that getting a jury to convict a cop for the murder of a black man is a very tall order, but as a prosecutor of the law mosby must make the correct charge. She cant under charge because she's intimidated by racism against the victim in the face of available facts.

Murder 2 is NOT the right charge because they would have to prove intent. Murder requires a showing of malice: intent to kill, cause grievous bodily injury, wanton depraved heart, commit a felony (felony murder). You can say it's the right charge because obviously something went horribly wrong in that van that was most likely the fault if the officers, but what happened and what you can prove are two entirely different things. We're might have another Zimmerman acquittal on our hands if the Prosecutor overcharges beyond what she can prove. shyt, the judge might even take the decision out of the jury's hands

kav45

Banned
Daps

what the fukk are you talking about, what agenda? the first lawyer who i quoted, kenneth montgomery is a extremely pro black lawyer look at his twitter feed, he critizies white supremacy on the daily, the type of person who makes cacs unconformable