Baltimore officers won't be found guilty, FACTS ITT

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
So pigs are supposed to be above the law?

When someone is charged with murder EVERYONE who was "with" them is an accomplice. They all get charged. That is the norm. So they can do that to civilians, but when they do it to pigs they're reaching and its unconstitutional?

Baltimore has grandjuries. The charges are bullshyt? Yet a whole jury of people decided they had enough evidence to indict these cops right? How does that work?

Highly doubt these pigs get off in BALTIMORE. They'll be judged by a jury of their peers. Know what that means in BALTIMORE? A whole lotta BLACK PEOPLE.

Lol. We'll see how shyt turns out.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Not fukking surprised this country treats Blacks like shyt :francis: Just like the Walter Scott cop will get off the same will happen in Baltimore :scust: It hurts me when people like me are getting oppressed and killed. It just makes me dislike the U.S. even more. They all will get theirs though fukk EM.

Last edited:

kav45

Banned
Daps

When someone is charged with murder EVERYONE who was "with" them is an accomplice. They all get charged. That is the norm. So they can do that to civilians, but when they do it to pigs they're reaching and its unconstitutional?

Baltimore has grandjuries. The charges are bullshyt? Yet a whole jury of people decided they had enough evidence to indict these cops right? How does that work?

Highly doubt these pigs get off in BALTIMORE. They'll be judged by a jury of their peers. Know what that means in BALTIMORE? A whole lotta BLACK PEOPLE.

the venue will be changed with other demographics,

as far as how it turns out, im not a legal expert but this is just a opinion from 2 experts, and given dershowitz knowledge of the system and his accurate predictions regarding the previous zimmerman and mike brown case, there is no reason to doubt his expertise, he has a proven track record

kav45

Banned
Daps
the worst case scenario is involuntary manslaughter or reckless disregard/ neglect

kav45

Banned
Daps
Defense attorneys for the officers will likely use Mosby's public statements about the case against her in requests that the venue for the trial be moved outside of Baltimore. Though such changes of venue are relatively rare, there have been several examples of such motions being granted in cases that have garnered intense media coverage or where local officials are deemed to have made public statements that could unfairly influence potential jurors.

An example where that happened was the prosecution of the police officers acquitted in the 1991 video-taped beating of Rodney King. The trial was moved from Los Angeles to a much-less racially diverse suburb, where a jury acquitted the lawmen — triggering violent riots that left wide swaths of the city smoldering.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If the cops get off do they get their jobs back?

And prosecutors might have to go for lesser charges in these cases. Seems like juries will not put these cops in prison for murder or manslaughter no matter the circumstances.

kav45

Banned
Daps
If the cops get off do they get their jobs back?

And prosecutors might have to go for lesser charges in these cases. Seems like juries will not put these cops in prison for murder or manslaughter no matter the circumstances.
the ones who are found not guilty, i see no reason they wouldnt get their jobs back, however it would be unlikely for them to want to keep them as they would be targets

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
the ones who are found not guilty, i see no reason they wouldnt get their jobs back, however it would be unlikely for them to want to keep them as they would be targets

Targets for what? No one would do anything to them.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

The standard required to indict someone (Probable Cause) is even lower than the standard required to win a civil case (Preponderance of Evidence) and the same standard as required to arrest someone. An indictment doesn't necessarily rise to the level of beyond a reasonable doubt, breh. And if the Prosecution really has nothing to show (it's not looking like they have much) there might be a Directed Verdict (where the Judge takes the judgement out of the hands of the jury). An indictment by itself doesn't really mean much, breh :ld:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
The standard required to indict someone (Probable Cause) is even lower than the standard required to win a civil case (Preponderance of Evidence) and the same standard as required to arrest someone. An indictment doesn't necessarily rise to the level of beyond a reasonable doubt, breh. And if the Prosecution really has nothing to show (it's not looking like they have much) there might be a Directed Verdict (where the Judge takes the judgement out of the hands of the jury). An indictment by itself doesn't really mean much, breh :ld:
Damn you and op ethered my whole post.
:francis:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Damn you and op ethered my whole post.
:francis:

Not at all, we're all well versed in some field, one of mines just happens to be criminal law. I'm sure you're gonna school me at some point
1372476784_monta-ellis-handshake.gif

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
it's not just the knife tho bruh, there is literally no case for murder, and a very weak one for manlsaughter watch the video

Understand the law, bruh. This is absolutely a case for 2nd degree murder. The overview for second degree murder is as follows:

Second-degree murder is ordinarily defined as: 1) an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion"; or 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life. Second-degree murder may best be viewed as the middle ground between first-degree murder and voluntary manslaughter

Gray didnt just bump his head resulting in an accidental death...his spine was severed 80%. He was damn near snapped in two. He suffered incredible injuries. Baltimore PD are known for giving what are called "rough rides", where they intentionally try to hurt suspects in the back of the van by driving crazy and having them bounce and slam around in the back.

We'll see how the evidence shakes out, and what the prosecution knows. I too would have assumed the injuries happened before the ride, but I dont have the evidence sitting before me. As with all cases involving black males the prosecution is going to have to overcome historical bias and the idea that blacks "arent really victims", and are inherent trouble makers and menaces, and therefore disposable to society and not deserving of justice.

Last edited: