Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Ok, so what is your issue? Nothing I said was a lie. You are mad that someone from Maryland doesn't give a fukk. So? I'm not a Cac, of course I don't care what these cac businesses feel.

Not mad, you just know nothing of what you speak...you talkin bout a Starbucks and the closest Starbucks to that area is downtown...in the hospital. You just spewing dumb shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homie you a clown, you do know they fukked up mondawmin mall.....what you gonna tell us now kids dont hang out there, its a white mall....stfu
nikka there are literally a billion malls in Maryland look the shyt up on google maps. No one gives a fukk?!!!!!!!

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, but maybe there are black people struggling who work in these neighborhoods who will struggle even more because where they live is now a warzone.
Ok, and they can get their ass on the bus or in a car and support the next neighborhood's cac own businesses if that eases your nerves. lol :dead:

Daps
you would think a fire hose would be hard to cut
The area is 99.9% black( I use to live 10 minutes away ), who do you think work in those stores?

i would guess everybody that work in there is black but i would also guess that a cvs takes more money out of that hood than it puts in...but i could be wrong since im only guessing :manny:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
ezgif-1710197437.gif

-DMP-