Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homie you a clown, you do know they fukked up mondawmin mall.....what you gonna tell us now kids dont hang out there, its a white mall....stfu
In Maryland black kids have access to every mall around. No one is scared to go to a majority white mall in Maryland. Maryland is black friendly for the most part. There are racist, sure, but this isn't the south.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
you would think a fire hose would be hard to cut

i would guess everybody that work in there is black but i would also guess that a cvs takes more money out of that hood than it puts in...but i could be wrong since im only guessing :manny:

Well now you have zero money coming in. Its hard to find a job here in baltimore, not even talking about a good paying job.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
In Maryland black kids have access to every mall around. No one is scared to go to a majority white mall in Maryland. Maryland is black friendly for the most part. There are racist, sure, but this isn't the south.

No place in the US is black friendly. Not even relatively speaking. And North/Northeast racism is just as bad if not worse than racism in the south. But that's for another topic.