Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know about it now, so why you still on the coli? This is what people mean when they clown you online militants. It's real easy to cheer on devastation from the safety of your own home.
Do I have to go to every damn thing? I just found out about this 2 hours ago and guess what? I'm staying my ass in the house. Also STFU.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
CDog7jnWYAAR8BE.jpg

CDog9bdWMAE2Tx9.jpg

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
you should go the moral route and say they shouldnt fukk up other people shyt because it is wrong to do so...but dont act like black people [as a group and not just the ones that work there] benefit economically from a cvs or walgreens in there neighborhood...

The area is 99.9% black( I use to live 10 minutes away ), who do you think work in those stores?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, there aren't that many jobs to go around to begin with. I've always had to head to the county to find a job. Easily find a job where? travel to towson? white marsh? On the bus?

Tell me where they will easily find a job since you are from here?
There are tons of retail jobs, but actual jobs you can grow in and make your career are hard to get it. Please.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lived there for over ten years. Lived five minutes from there and worked right around the corner from where they are right now
Ok, so what is your issue? Nothing I said was a lie. You are mad that someone from Maryland doesn't give a fukk. So? I'm not a Cac, of course I don't care what these cac businesses feel.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I understand the brother stuff.

Your dad and mom called you a n!gga? :wtf:? give me the example?

Just last night i was looking for something in my parents closet, and my dad walks in and must not have noticed me

Me : Ay where's that-

Dad: Damn boy! I almost cut you nikka :damn:

i only call my mom nikka super rarely tho but my mom calls me it from time to time

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess half my siblings. And cousins didn't do to college cause we are from the hood lmaoo
It's just regular, predictable Cac talk. None of its is actual logical. They just believe that if its coming out of their mouth, people will take it for truth.