Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
One, I didn't know about this. Two, just because I'm black doesn't mean I have to be out there for everything. Three stfu.

You know about it now, so why you still on the coli? This is what people mean when they clown you online militants. It's real easy to cheer on devastation from the safety of your own home.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dad, brotha, mom and i call eachother nikka all the time :lolbron:

I understand the brother stuff.

Your dad and mom called you a n!gga? :wtf:? give me the example?

My pop and my mom would never used the N word on their kids and both of them don't like the N word.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
CDoiIgQWIAEhXJU.jpg

CDohv_nWAAAFlnp.jpg:large

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Most who work at those stores are in school or have more than one job and can easily find a replacement job. lol

What is your next argument?

Breh, there aren't that many jobs to go around to begin with. I've always had to head to the county to find a job. Easily find a job where? travel to towson? white marsh? On the bus?

Tell me where they will easily find a job since you are from here?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Man, they have all these step and fetch it c00ns on the network news channels talking & giving interviews. :comeon::snoop:

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I think some of you aren't aware of Maryland and Bmore. kids don't hang out at the liqure store, they go to the mall, starbucks, library or anywhere with free wifi. A lot of kids are actually enrolled in college.

Homie you a clown, you do know they fukked up mondawmin mall.....what you gonna tell us now kids dont hang out there, its a white mall....stfu

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
lol

So if blacks aren't from the burbs they are struggling and hang out at the liqueur store and aren't enrolled in school is what you are saying? please :mjlol:

Nope, but maybe there are black people struggling who work in these neighborhoods who will struggle even more because where they live is now a warzone.