Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're an idiot. This isn't going to affect these kids who don't do shyt all day anyway, this is going to hurt honest people who go to work at these places.

I think some of you aren't aware of Maryland and Bmore. kids don't hang out at the liqure store, they go to the mall, starbucks, library or anywhere with free wifi. A lot of kids are actually enrolled in college.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
CVS, Check into Cash, and chainstores are for the most part CAC running even if its a black person working their. look up who is the CEO of these stores. Please stop with the deflecting. No one who lives their is hurting.
but that's what THEY have showed you.....

your not even down there ,so you cant even say for certain so stop the bullshyt....

do you really think those are the only store's that have been looted:why:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I"m sure alot of black employees lost their jobs, which if you were from here , you would already know this area is pretty poor to begin with. Most people here aren't cool with this. I"m sure this is fine for people who live a couple of states away. nikkas should of headed to Baltimore county/Howard county if they wanted to do this and make a real impact.
Most who work at those stores are in school or have more than one job and can easily find a replacement job. lol

What is your next argument?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think some of you aren't aware of Maryland and Bmore. kids don't hang out at the liqure store, they go to the mall, starbucks, library or anywhere with free wifi. A lot of kids are actually enrolled in college.

Yeah I'm sure that's exactly who these kids are.

I highly suspect you're some kid from the burbs.