Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As a Baltimore breh, past couple of day had me like this::dwillhuh:

shyt is hella crazy, a breh from my high school who is a Baltimore City police officer said some slick shyt on fb and is getting shytted on by people he went to school with(People who sat the lunch table together and shyt arguing with each other). I know breh, and he aint ill natured, just a little slow. A homegirl I know who is a corrections officer is arguing with nikkas back n forth all day and talking about how Mr. Gray wasn't a saint(She had him at lockup a couple of times).

I mean I see it as this I don't respect Freddie Gray because was a known drug dealer, and I don't support drugs or people who endorse them in the community but the nikka had rights as a American citizen and the shyt that happened to him was unjust. America is supposed to have justice for all and lady justice is blind for a reason.

But the BCPD been on that bullshyt for years got too many stories of their shyt and the chickens is coming home to roost on their ass :yeshrug:

And never trust the media all that shyt they showing is like from 5 minutes of a peaceful protest over like 5 days(7200 minutes). Like watching a dbz fight. Major shyt went down when nikkas started scuffling at the baseball stadium bars. Im not condoning what happened but when you mix and a bunch of protesters with a bunch of drunk/drinking baseball fans(We were playing Boston and im all for a red sox fan getting stoled on cuz i hate them nikkas almost as much as yankees/yankees fans) shyt aint gonna be good.

Now I got cacs on facebook talking all reckless and #inherently that i know from college and shyt is just ridiculous. These the type who you knew was on that :mjpls: but now feel bold enough to express their inner #inherently
On a positive note I got into an argument with my girl that day and her dumbass left my apartment and got stuck in traffic for like a couple of hours because of the protest. I felt like I got a silent win that day:blessed:,:win:

dumb ass broads man

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Baltimore Orioles Exec Offers Eloquent Defense Of Freddie Gray Protests

Broadcaster tweeted:

People of a community should be able to commute, commerce should happen & citizens who want to go to a ballgame should be able to go. And any really important message out of these protests is lost when the rest of the community is disrupted.

Angelos responded with:

Brett speaking only for myself I agree with your point that the principle of peaceful, non-violent protest and the observance of the rule of law is of utmost importance in any society. MLK, Gandhi, Mandela, and all great opposition leaders throughout history have always preached this proper precept. Further, it is critical that in any democracy investigation must be completed and due process must be honored before any government or police members are judged responsible.

That said, my greater source of personal concern, outrage and sympathy beyond this particular case is focused neither upon one night’s property damage nor upon the acts group but is focused rather upon the past four-decade period during which an American political elite have shipped middle class and working class jobs away from Baltimore and cities and towns around the US to 3rd world dictatorships like China and others plunged tens of millions of good hard working Americans into economic devastation, and then followed that action around the nation by diminishing every American’s civil rights protections in order to control an unfairly impoverished population living under an ever-declining standard of living and suffering at the butt end of an ever-more militarized and aggressive surveillance state.

The innocent working families of all backgrounds whose lives and dreams have been cut short by excessive violence, surveillance, and other abuses of the Bill of Rights by government pay the true price, an ultimate price, and one that far exceeds the importance of any kids’ game played tonight, or ever, at Camden Yards. We need to keep in mind people are suffering and dying around the US and while we are thankful no on was injured at Camden Yards, there is a far bigger picture for poor Americans in Baltimore and everywhere who don’t have jobs and are losing economic civil and legal rights and this makes inconvenience at a ball game irrelevant in light of the needless suffering government is inflicting upon ordinary Americans
. :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
That was pretty good

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're doing too much responding these threads are losing steam at a fast rate

At this point you've got to start looking at MLK's impact.. His ideology was just flawed

He indirectly/directly gave unwarranted credence to a false idea that whites are superior therefore, we should conform to the masses or mainstream lifestyle we were being left out of....

Garvey, X, the brother in my avi (kwame :wow: ) weren't about interfacing with the masses from an inferior position. Those brothers were comfortable in their skin and building black communities outside of the masses that didn't care for us.

Here we are today and people still interface from this position of weakness. Begging people to treat them nice or fair :mjlol:

Malcolm would have organized and went at the police department

Martin would've met with Obama for a photo op and had a big rally downtown

There is a reason Martin (even though he changed his tune which got him killed) can be sensationalized by whites in death and X can't.

Malcolm over stood these peoples disdain for us. Even after Mecca, he realized that while they all are not hating of black people's they still feel superior

Top 10 dumbest posts I've read on here..... That's saying a lot...... it even got 10 daps........... thecoli boy.............. :pachaha:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
an officer was just injured and the MRAP vehicles are out, couple that with the "credible threat" about the gangs and:

:francis:

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg:large