Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Really, there are no black leaders in this country to control all of these rallies. This is what happens.

And lets be honest it doesn't take a looting to makes whites think worse of black people. They already had those thoughts.

The owner's of those businesses should be coming down just as hard as the idiot police who think they can treat black men inhumanely.

Also, fukk the idiots picking fights with the protester's, you deserve everything you get.

Why do we need a leader? Everybody just needs to be on the same page.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Every movement needs a leader. Cant have a bunch of Indians with no chief
I was listening to some of the leaders from the videos and no offense advocating is definitely not their specialty . I respect their intentions but they were saying cliche shyt that anyone could have said none of that shyt was powerful to me , ya need to replace them nikkas with someone else ASAP and I don't mean this to be disrespectful I'm dead serious ..

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I was listening to some of the leaders from the videos and no offense advocating is definitely not their specialty . I respect their intentions but they were saying cliche shyt that anyone could have said none of that shyt was powerful to me , ya need to replace them nikkas with someone else ASAP and I don't mean this to be disrespectful I'm dead serious ..
I agree. The "leaders" who organized this were either church leaders who wanted face time or politicians who wanted face time and votes. Theres no grass roots leadership that is out here doing something unselfishly.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

this shyt reads like propaganda, zero proof and this information follows violent protests by Black people and a photos of bloods and crips together, which will give validity to these "threats" in the minds of white people.

CDe_sWaWoAAyti4.jpg

CDeHYe5WYAAOz5o.jpg

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Yeah... The people here aren't really that docile. No offense to Ferguson because I know everyone there isn't but Baltimore is a different animal.

Not surprised

The Northeast ghetto's are Americas worst, Philly, Camden, Chester, Wilmington , Baltimore.

Everyone is right on top of each other, you step out the house into the street.

People from suburban ghettos in Michigan will argue this tho.

DMGAINGREEN

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
11174775_1099677763379608_3468317368059798202_n.jpg

Bloods & Crips forming as a team to eliminate the real enemy , hopefully shyt like this becomes universal :wow:

Edit- I just peeped people posted the pics before me

don't buy into that shyt about bloods and crips coming together to kill police officers, but with this story coming out, Black people will be all over social media praising the crips and bloods for something they're probably not even planning to do and it will lay the ground work to deal with these gangs with full force or win them a new title of "domestic terrorists" instead of gang.

DMGAINGREEN

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
don't buy into that shyt about bloods and crips coming together to kill police officers, but with this story coming out, Black people will be all over social media praising the crips and bloods for something they're probably not even planning to do and it will lay the ground work to deal with these gangs with full force or win them a new title of "domestic terrorists" instead of gang.
Hence why I said "hopefully" , unfortunately this is most likely temporary for the social media notoriety and they'll return to buckin at each other or maybe this whole thing woke them up and made them realize wiping out each other because of colors is redundant ... one can dream though :mjcry: