Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
0435613688_15102127_8col.jpg

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

:damn:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if these businesses get fukked up, if im the business owner im blaming the police and calling for punishment of these officers who caused my shyt to get destroyed and fukkin with the economy

as far as police shyt, i wouldnt be mad at them destroying as much shyt as possible :camby:

dont be fukkin up random people cars tho, thats just :yeshrug:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Baltimore Orioles Exec Offers Eloquent Defense Of Freddie Gray Protests

Broadcaster tweeted:

People of a community should be able to commute, commerce should happen & citizens who want to go to a ballgame should be able to go. And any really important message out of these protests is lost when the rest of the community is disrupted.

Angelos responded with:

Brett speaking only for myself I agree with your point that the principle of peaceful, non-violent protest and the observance of the rule of law is of utmost importance in any society. MLK, Gandhi, Mandela, and all great opposition leaders throughout history have always preached this proper precept. Further, it is critical that in any democracy investigation must be completed and due process must be honored before any government or police members are judged responsible.

That said, my greater source of personal concern, outrage and sympathy beyond this particular case is focused neither upon one night’s property damage nor upon the acts group but is focused rather upon the past four-decade period during which an American political elite have shipped middle class and working class jobs away from Baltimore and cities and towns around the US to 3rd world dictatorships like China and others plunged tens of millions of good hard working Americans into economic devastation, and then followed that action around the nation by diminishing every American’s civil rights protections in order to control an unfairly impoverished population living under an ever-declining standard of living and suffering at the butt end of an ever-more militarized and aggressive surveillance state.

The innocent working families of all backgrounds whose lives and dreams have been cut short by excessive violence, surveillance, and other abuses of the Bill of Rights by government pay the true price, an ultimate price, and one that far exceeds the importance of any kids’ game played tonight, or ever, at Camden Yards. We need to keep in mind people are suffering and dying around the US and while we are thankful no on was injured at Camden Yards, there is a far bigger picture for poor Americans in Baltimore and everywhere who don’t have jobs and are losing economic civil and legal rights and this makes inconvenience at a ball game irrelevant in light of the needless suffering government is inflicting upon ordinary Americans
. :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I have my doubts that this is true but if it is it could be bad for anyone police think is gang affiliated

yeah, too convenient for the other side to have alleged information...but like I said...we've seen this playbook before.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:and what do peaceful protest and marching add to the war?
And what do destroying businesses in which some are black owned add to the war?

:camby:

I'm all for protest, but rioting and looting will always be counter productive.

If it's war then fight the enemy, kill some cops if you really bout that life. But destroying a business and a store isn't exactly what you call fighting a war is it?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I have my doubts that this is true but if it is it could be bad for anyone police think is gang affiliated

I think its fake. Who the fukk has to hold a "meeting" to acknowledge something? That can be done by word of mouth , social media, or just by reptables speaking at the protests together.
BPD putting it like they wiretapped a war meeting

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
If there's one good to come out of this is they are not looting and rioting in their own neighborhood for once, while at the same time giving racist or condescending crackers that work.:salute:
negros dont ever come up wit next level thinking at least the 60's negro formed the black panthers
best i could come up wit this weekend is get some black college grads and beg them to be police officers.
Have them gain stature across the country and have guys on the inside
also the voting booth
negro stop commiting crime and avoid police contact at all cost
thats my suggestion

walking down the street waiting to be provoked is just plain stupid

Raymond Burrr negged you for your post in the thread Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody. With the following comment: join the police force? clown.

whitey bulger was smart enuff to have cops on the inside...

confirmed @Raymond Burrr not being intelligent enuff to see the benefits of having cops on the take

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
And what do destroying businesses in which some are black owned add to the war?

:camby:

I'm all for protest, but rioting and looting will always be counter productive.

If it's war then fight the enemy, kill some cops if you really bout that life. But destroying a business and a store isn't exactly what you call fighting a war is it?

To be real , most of those youngsters just doing it to do it. Kinda like when I was young, after a house party, we would go like 60 deep into Circle K and take what we wanted. Why? Because nobody would stop us and it was "fun" to us.

Now go to them with a car full of weapons and say "It's time for war" I'd imagine more than half would be like :whoa: