Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
"suspect"
:francis:

CDn8sLnWYAIptL3.jpg:large

Suspect for what? :what: Could they be anymore blatant about their agenda? :why:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:ohhh:

the police just hopped out and drew his gun on the kids

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
the police could just, you know, leave

:comeon:

Police aint gonna go nowhere while people fukking up the mall and shyt breh cmon now. I don't know one out here who just wants people to fukk up random cars and random people shyt.

Police is fukked up but I aint for fukking up random people cars and shyt, white people don't go to mondawmin mall , it's not like they fukking up white neighborhoods shyt is stupid yo

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
:comeon:

Police aint gonna go nowhere while people fukking up the mall and shyt breh cmon now. I don't know one out here who just wants people to fukk up random cars and random people shyt.

Police is fukked up but I aint for fukking up random people cars and shyt, white people don't go to mondawmin mall , it's not like they fukking up white neighborhoods shyt is stupid yo

when i made that post i didn't see or read anything about them damaging vehicles. they were just throwing rocks and bricks at cops.