Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Daps
Funny how the only nikkas on the coli talking that rah rah shyt about loot this and burn that is people that don't live in Baltimore and probably never set foot on one of those blocks not a day in they lives

Not one person from Bmore on here, or one person on my IG feed or Twitter (and i follow thorough people) its advocating this shyt

Some of y'all need Jesus..and if not that need to at the very least stop frontin cause yall all a bunch of lying maggots

aint you the one that said kids looting should be shot and now you bringing up jesus...would jesus shoot a kid for stealing?...the punishment a black child gets for stealing is a bullet?...

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
CDtnQ5qUgAAjWc8.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's why i said they DIDNT burn THEIR crops, not the main crop sugar canes they were forced to toil. CAC.
Those people don't own the homes in that neighborhood. It's not theirs. They are FORCED there since the areas around it are unaffordable and there are limited opportunities. Same fukking difference.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Those people don't own the homes in that neighborhood. It's not theirs. They are FORCED there since the areas around it are unaffordable and there are limited opportunities. Same fukking difference.

We can play a game of semantics all day long with these statements, do you have any proof that NO ONE in that neighborhood owns a single home? @BmoreGorilla do you know ANYONE in that area that owns a home?

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos