Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
liW442X.jpg
:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Daps
Quote me right ..

I'm saying if I owned a business in Baltimore, and ANYBODY wanted to run up a steal my shyt they would get pistol popped

I dont know why this is earth shattering news.. I don't know a person is the hood that would let a nikka steal anything from them in the streets like shyts sweet.. Why should protecting my family/home/business any different..

okay i got it now.. it is okay to kill someone for stealing but it aint okay to steal because someone was killed...

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
We can play a game of semantics all day long with these statements, do you have any proof that NO ONE in that neighborhood owns a single home? @BmoreGorilla do you know ANYONE in that area that owns a home?
There's homeowners in that area, mostly older tho. Bmore is weird like that where one block will be all homeowners and the next block is either renters or boarded up. The blocks without homeowners are where all the fukkery goes down. There homeowners in every neighborhood that's not the projects