Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
For everyone reading this thread on the fence about how you feel about the riot yesterday.

Ask yourself this, if your spine was severed by police and you suffered for a week then died.

How would you want your friends and community to respond?

Without the riot nobody outside your city would have cared!

But becauase of the riot now the whole world will know what you went thru.

Think about that.

:wow:

If my community cared about me this much :wow:

when you put it like that :wow:

rip to the brother freddie.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
fukk him

He gonna say some religious bullshyt and talk like he in the huddle.

Fake preacher ass. Funny but we rode wit him from time off the strength that cacs were always attacking him despite all the good he's done since Atlanta.

Guess he's going after that Barkley niche market.

Watch hell be on CNN in no time.

These nikkas man :heh:

:dead::dead:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
For everyone reading this thread on the fence about how you feel about the riot yesterday.

Ask yourself this, if your spine was severed by police and you suffered for a week then died.

How would you want your friends and community to respond?

Without the riot nobody outside your city would have cared!

But becauase of the riot now the whole world will know what you went thru.

Think about that.

Man, I was thinking about this last night and it made me so angry, I understood why people were rioting. If it was a cop that got killed, in instead of Grey, the city would be on lock down and they'll try and solve that murder within 24 hours.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Man, I was thinking about this last night and it made me so angry, I understood why people were rioting. If it was a cop that got killed, in instead of Grey, the city would be on lock down and they'll try and solve that murder within 24 hours.

Obama had to address the nation today so this was a win for the teens who rioted.

Yesterday i was upset but after thinking about it objectively today i understand.

Also i been in that hood before so it really wasn't much of of neighborhood to destroy in the first place.

There was burned out houses there long before this riot ever happened.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
props bro look forward to the rest of your videos. that sista is gorgeous. :wow: maryland law ... @mastermind @FAH1223

Reminds of a Trinidadian girl from high school

I'm glad a lot of these stories are coming out. Tired of the one sided 24 hour networks

The coverage on international channels like RT and Al Jazeera have been way better. In fact, AJ has a documentary about Baltimore on YouTube which is great.

I feel like driving up there to march :wow:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
If a white person tries to bring up MLK just post this

CDo5pr_WYAAHqwN.jpg
Nice. So I've seen that last sentence all over FB and other sites. Funny how they won't post the entire quote though.