Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
liW442X.jpg

theskeep

Pro
Daps
For the violence isn't the answer type of nikkas like Ray Lewis. what exactly is the answer?

These cats are always telling blacks folks what not to do but never offer any legit solutions.

Be the best football player you can be, duhhhhh

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
aint you the one that said kids looting should be shot and now you bringing up jesus...would jesus shoot a kid for stealing?...the punishment a black child gets for stealing is a bullet?...

Quote me right ..

I'm saying if I owned a business in Baltimore, and ANYBODY wanted to run up a steal my shyt they would get pistol popped

I dont know why this is earth shattering news.. I don't know a person is the hood that would let a nikka steal anything from them in the streets like shyts sweet.. Why should protecting my family/home/business any different..

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We can play a game of semantics all day long with these statements, do you have any proof that NO ONE in that neighborhood owns a single home? @BmoreGorilla do you know ANYONE in that area that owns a home?
Well I shouldn't say NO ONE but I feel safe a good number don't. Not to mention a lot of the area is boarded up and abandoned.

Last edited:
Daps
it's beautiful l seeing blackfolks stick together like this but i wish there would be more outrage over every innocent brother/sister senselessly murdered in our communities by devils and the enemy from within....it also would be nice to see the freedom fighters for once tear up and loot institution that would really hurt the white power structure(banks, exploitative Middle Eastern owned businesses, loan companies,etc) instead of their own shyt

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For everyone reading this thread on the fence about how you feel about the riot yesterday.

Ask yourself this, if your spine was severed by police and you suffered for a week then died.

How would you want your friends and community to respond?

Without the riot nobody outside your city would have cared!

But becauase of the riot now the whole world will know what you went thru.

Think about that.

shyt I would want them to burn my city down