Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
God that shyt is always so corny.
Who puts them up to it?

are you suggesting that he didn't put money aside out of his check and purchased the waterbottles himself because he wanted to do the right thing?

:lupe:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Funny how the only nikkas on the coli talking that rah rah shyt about loot this and burn that is people that don't live in Baltimore and probably never set foot on one of those blocks not a day in they lives

Not one person from Bmore on here, or one person on my IG feed or Twitter (and i follow thorough people) its advocating this shyt

Some of y'all need Jesus..and if not that need to at the very least stop frontin cause yall all a bunch of lying maggots

I'm noticing that too......I don't live there.....but I hate seeing people do it to their own neighborhoods, and even worse when you have somebody who doesn't even live in the neighborhoods come in and destroy property. Black people actually do own businesses around those neighborhoods.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Funny how the only nikkas on the coli talking that rah rah shyt about loot this and burn that is people that don't live in Baltimore and probably never set foot on one of those blocks not a day in they lives

Not one person from Bmore on here, or one person on my IG feed or Twitter (and i follow thorough people) its advocating this shyt

Some of y'all need Jesus..and if not that need to at the very least stop frontin cause yall all a bunch of lying maggots
I definitely feel your point. Maybe you were directing this at others, but for me personally I'm just sick of the same thing happening over and over. I'm sick of the truth being withheld. Until the truth is given I don't really care about what gets destroyed and what doesn't. Not really rooting, but just not emotionally invested in how "we look" anymore or replaceable property. Obviously it is scary for the residents. But this is something that is almost by design. There was no other way this is going to go unless the truth is revealed and we make changes based on that.

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Breh you a troll you don't give a shyt about black folks. Gtfoh.

Of course i can about you colored people

Jk..for real i care.. but im just not short sighted to think that because we burned a few cars its going to.make things better... Baltimore is not Ferguson...we had people in positions of power to enact change...

This set us back not pushed us foward...what sensible person is going to listen to a group that just burned down a church ???

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Baltimore Orioles ‏@Orioles 2m2 minutes ago
Tomorrow’s game between the Orioles and the Chicago White Sox will begin at 2:05 p.m. ET and will be closed to the public.

CDs0GpzUkAAR8Js.jpg
Wanna watch this on stream tomorrow :lupe: a baseball game in a empty stadium is gonna be interesting :lupe:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I definitely feel your point. Maybe you were directing this at others, but for me personally I'm just sick of the same thing happening over and over. I'm sick of the truth being withheld. Until the truth is given I don't really care about what gets destroyed and what doesn't. Not really rooting, but just not emotionally invested in how "we look" anymore or replaceable property. Obviously it is scary for the residents. But this is something that is almost by design. There was no other way this is going to go unless the truth is revealed and we make changes based on that.

I can dap you on this because as much as i hate the riots i also see the change that come from them as well...

I guess my problem is that they took it too far and burned things down that really didn't need to be burned...IE black stores/mall (mandawmin mall) a black church...and a senior center under construction in East Baltimore

Its all gone too too far..i hear u when u say its just a building but that smoke in the air is a serious concern believe it or not... and at this point enough is enough...i dont want another night of what I saw last night