Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Did anybody peep how they brought out a cac jew to basically tell Baltimore's black community to stop rioting?

Why? :why:

How? :why:

They always want to withhold their opinion when it comes to LGBT issues and everything else but for black issues they all want to express their opinions. :beli:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is she a cooonette?...... To me she is doing the best she can.
I think she is being measured. She didn't just automatically send out "extra resources" out the gate......if anything she was looking out for these black kids and adults. She got a lot of flack for that.
But now people on the other side, people like yourseelf, are saying she is being to strong armed and a cooonette :comeon:?
She can't the let city go up in flames.

Her and the c00n ass Police Chief are making more of an effort to condemn these black teenagers and not saying shyt about the racist cops that killed Freddie Gray.

These two are nothing but gate keeper negros put in place by CAC to control the negros in Baltimore.

Baltimore been having a problem of police brutality towards black people. While this sassy c00n Mayor and c00n Police Chief have done nothing to stop it.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Here's a video of a sister I encountered walking up the street with a broom and approached. Ill edit myself out of it eventually but just to get these videos up in a timely manner im just posting them as is for now.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
she called those little black kids and adults thugs several times yesterday. for that, she is a c00nette.

I understand...... in the media/larger society, thug is automatic code for "young black person who is acting up" whether its criminal or not ..... I get it. If white people tear up cars they are just having to much fun, if black kids do the same they are thugs... I get it.

Let's not act like all the hip hop music we listen too, doesn't uplift the "thug" essence ......black artists calling themselves and under young black people thugs.

Maybe she did use the term to "cooon up" for the media and larger society, but if that's the worst thing she's done in this whole affair, then that's a 4/10 on the :scust: scale for me...its not a 9/10

I'm not saying she's right or wrong for using that term......But what would you call them? What term would you use? :dwillhuh:

Did anybody peep how they brought out a cac jew to basically tell Baltimore's black community to stop rioting?

Why? :why:

How? :why:

Who? What When? How? :patrice:

Here's a video of a sister I encountered walking up the street with a broom and approached. Ill edit myself out of it eventually but just to get these videos up in a timely manner im just posting them as is for now.

Maryland chicks at their best ... :whew:

Posters living in Bmore area, what are the college students doing?? I know MICA and University of Baltimore are very close to all the events of the last few days........forgot about Coppin State. I saw that Morgan is cancelling night classes....well I guess everybody is now.

Her and the c00n ass Police Chief are making more of an effort to condemn these black teenagers and not saying shyt about the racist cops that killed Freddie Gray.

These two are nothing but gate keeper negros put in place by CAC to control the negros in Baltimore.

Baltimore been having a problem of police brutality towards black people. While this sassy c00n Mayor and c00n Police Chief have done nothing to stop it.

Fair enough. I lived in Northeast Bmore for 2 1/2 years , so I recognize all these locations. But lets be fair, this was happening long before she was elected and even before, the other female mayor was ousted from office. Other cities, have been having the same issues.
Hopefully, some answers are found to this specific case. This can lead to a better situation. 6 people have to answer some questions on what ioccurred on that van trip. The result of that should be the aim, then make sure it doesn't happen again.

Last edited:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Funny how the only nikkas on the coli talking that rah rah shyt about loot this and burn that is people that don't live in Baltimore and probably never set foot on one of those blocks not a day in they lives

Not one person from Bmore on here, or one person on my IG feed or Twitter (and i follow thorough people) its advocating this shyt

Some of y'all need Jesus..and if not that need to at the very least stop frontin cause yall all a bunch of lying maggots

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone call up Kevin Plank! Granted he assisted the image & created jobs in b-more. But when you got a city rocking with you...say something. Heard dude even wants to buy the Ravens for a good price through the grapevine 3yrs ago.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how the only nikkas on the coli talking that rah rah shyt about loot this and burn that is people that don't live in Baltimore and probably never set foot on one of those blocks not a day in they lives

Not one person from Bmore on here, or one person on my IG feed or Twitter (and i follow thorough people) its advocating this shyt

Some of y'all need Jesus..and if not that need to at the very least stop frontin cause yall all a bunch of lying maggots
Breh you a troll you don't give a shyt about black folks. Gtfoh.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

The following error occurred:
stop.gif

Slow down on the reps breh!