Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Did anybody peep how they brought out a cac jew to basically tell Baltimore's black community to stop rioting?

Why? :why:

How? :why:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
How is she a cooonette?...... To me she is doing the best she can.
I think she is being measured. She didn't just automatically send out "extra resources" out the gate......if anything she was looking out for these black kids and adults. She got a lot of flack for that.
But now people on the other side, people like yourseelf, are saying she is being to strong armed and a cooonette :comeon:?
She can't the let city go up in flames.

she called those little black kids and adults thugs several times yesterday. for that, she is a c00nette.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is she a cooonette?...... To me she is doing the best she can.
I think she is being measured. She didn't just automatically send out "extra resources" out the gate......if anything she was looking out for these black kids and adults. She got a lot of flack for that.
But now people on the other side, people like yourseelf, are saying she is being to strong armed and a cooonette :comeon:?
She can't the let city go up in flames.
Stop your bullshyt. She fought against body cameras recently.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
while people were looting and tearing shyt up in bmore, see what this lil kid was doing :mjcry:

CDtI845WgAAbdDG.jpg
God that shyt is always so corny.
Who puts them up to it?