Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Assembling a national list of companies not to fukk with would be a good start. You boycott enough businesses and you'll force Black people to support Black businesses instead.

I agree. We should start a sticky thread in this section of companies linked to supporting white supremacy.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
while people were looting and tearing shyt up in bmore, see what this lil kid was doing :mjcry:

CDtI845WgAAbdDG.jpg

I think this is just a photo op. I saw this kid at Ferguson too.

theskeep

Pro
Daps
Assembling a national list of companies not to fukk with would be a good start. You boycott enough businesses and you'll force Black people to support Black businesses instead.

The sad reality is that there's really not many black businesses to support. Atleast small businesses. Sure there's black managed businesses, but they are ultimately working for white people.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I think we need to look into what TV stations, sports teams, and other businesses are linked to 5 Guys and Wholefoods so we can tell them that they're at risk of losing money unless they break ties.

That would be great but once again we're unorganized. You'd have 20 nikkas saying fukk 5 guys and 20,000 nikkas talking bout 5 guys ain't did shyt to them.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That would be great but once again we're unorganized. You'd have 20 nikkas saying fukk 5 guys and 20,000 nikkas talking bout 5 guys ain't did shyt to them.

I think if we promoted a similar black owned business to go to instead, it would give them the option to go somewhere else. For example a black owned or black friendly burgers place. Same for grocery stores.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So y'all gonna list every white company on the planet :patrice:

I'm talking about companies that pull stunts like giving food to police officers who are terrorizing our communities.

Or like that bar that had a Mike Brown drink special (can't think of the name right now).