Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
One of the trending topics on twitter rn is Rand Paul saying the violence is about "lack of fathers" :whoo:

The 'lack of fathers' caused by the police state which seeks to disappear black men from their communities because they ostracized from formal employment? Just another white man trying to pin the repercussions of racism on the pathology of black people :francis:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
quote from Blitzer

Looooooong pause. “We’re not making comparison, obviously,” Blitzer said. “I just want to hear you say there should be peaceful protests, not violent protests, in the tradition of Dr. Martin Luther King?”

White folks think we don't have a mind of our own? This nikka think he can strong arm people into saying what he want them to say? White people are arrogant as fukk :stopitslime:

The same Martin Luther King they shot in the fukking head? fukk off Wolf.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
:mjlol: except for the fact that there violence was directly towards those oppressing them, guarantee you they weren't burning there own crops for example

Haitians did burn the sugar fields they were forced to toil on. They destroyed the entire country when the French tried invaded again with Rochambeau to to prevent the French and their allies from being able to feed themselves. Idiot.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I asked this in the other thread:

Anyone know how this is going to work?

Contractual TV obligations. They can afford to take a financial for 1 game.

Long term we need to be planning boycotts so this issue doesn't blow over. I haven't heard any long term plans yet tho outside of the usual Sharpton/Jackson marching machine.

Boycotting 5 Guys and Wholefoods would be a good start. So would boycotting anyone who sponsors programming on Fox News. Make them pay a financial price for supporting the police.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
while people were looting and tearing shyt up in bmore, see what this lil kid was doing :mjcry:

CDtI845WgAAbdDG.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Contractual TV obligations. They can afford to take a financial for 1 game.

Long term we need to be planning boycotts so this issue doesn't blow over. I haven't heard any long term plans yet tho outside of the usual Sharpton/Jackson marching machine.

Boycotting 5 Guys and Wholefoods would be a good start. So would boycotting anyone who sponsors programming on Fox News. Make them pay a financial price for supporting the police.

I think we need to look into what TV stations, sports teams, and other businesses are linked to 5 Guys and Wholefoods so we can tell them that they're at risk of losing money unless they break ties.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The 'lack of fathers' caused by the police state which seeks to disappear black men from their communities because they ostracized from formal employment? Just another white man trying to pin the repercussions of racism on the pathology of black people :francis:

Ether like that is why I believe most of us "99%" are smarter than those cac politicians . That wouldve straight killed his whole theory off , yet only The Root heard it smh

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think we need to look into what TV stations, sports teams, and other businesses are linked to 5 Guys and Wholefoods so we can tell them that they're at risk of losing money unless they break ties.

Assembling a national list of companies not to fukk with would be a good start. You boycott enough businesses and you'll force Black people to support Black businesses instead.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

shouldn't have to tell them they're at risk at all, they've made their decision and it's very clear what side they're on. I'm not fukking with 5 Guys or Whole Foods anymore, even before this I was avoiding Whole Foods because it stays packed with pretentious white people.

fukk em
:manny:

Last edited: