Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
real talk fukk his family

They been on some c00n shyt since the beginning

Don't nobody give a damn that the mayor keep trotting his crackhead mother out talking bout "this isnt what Freddie would've wanted"

Like come on bytch,Freddie was a street nikka and if it was somebody else who was murdered Freddie wouldve been out there turning up with the rest of the youngins

I dont even see how this bytch can lie on her dead sons name like that

:merchant:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Baltimore Orioles ‏@Orioles 2m2 minutes ago
Tomorrow’s game between the Orioles and the Chicago White Sox will begin at 2:05 p.m. ET and will be closed to the public.

CDs0GpzUkAAR8Js.jpg

I asked this in the other thread:

So what's the point? No one is buying concessions and the stadium isn't making any money.

And won't the fans want refunds? :francis:

Anyone know how this is going to work?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You can spit all you want. Rioting, looting and protesting won't do anything and you know it. We did this shyt in the Fall and people are still getting abused by the police. You thinking burning down a CVS is going to change the police minds.

The NYPD eased up a little bit though. :mjpls:

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
The lil music Tariq got in the background of this live podcast is nice. He turnt up, but he ain't saying nan I'm not thinking/feeling atm. We need a coalition. And I'm not hating on Obama either way. Too many negus hating. Obama ain't sounding like Larry Elder or JLP

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Who knows. I'm really beginning to think he only embraced his African American side for his own political gain.

Think I'm done with this dude.

Well yeah...
Dude was raised by whites, surrounded by whites in his life, every girlfriend he had until Michelle was... white.

He only went black because that's the only way his political career would have worked.