Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Hell, now that it's over I hope they beat the hell out of that Michael Jackson performer just cause nikkas became peaceful and let these FAKE civil rights mother fukkers take over.

VENT!!!

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
The "justice" system in this city is one where the police routinely write whatever they want to on a police report (nevermind what really happened), ones are routinely denied or giving dispportiantly high bails (which they are unable to post) based on these police reports and sit years sometimes waiting to go to trial.

I just went to trial in February on a situation that occurred in 2013 where I was charged with attempting to disarm a police officer. I recorded the entire incident on an iphone and because the states attorney was never prepared to go to trial they were granted 5 postponements on the matter. One of which was granted after the states attorney arrived 10 minutes after case had been called and the judge waited for him to arrive only to say he was unprepared to proceed and wanted to request a postponement (which was granted).

The jails are not suitable environments to house animals. The keep brothers in 100 percent concrete bullpen cells for way over the legal 24 hour time period, I was in it for 3 days. While in there you aren't allowed to bathe, ones are forced to sleep on the concrete floor or concrete benches, sometimes only inches away from the cells one toilet due to overcrowding. The C.O.s are composed of mostly bitter females that are extremely hostile. They routinely ignore "inmate" calls to them for help and/or assistance just because they can. Then you have the Nigerians C.O.s and medics who make up a large percentage of staff. This segment is one that doesn't connect with the brothers and sisters here which is reflected in their manner of downpression of the "inmates".

The system that is now in place is one where the commissioners ability to set bails has been nullified because the "inmates" aren't even given a day to post their bails before being forced to have a judge review the set bail which mosts times ends in the bail being raised or revoked.

This system is aggressively attacking our people.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
http://melanoidnation.org/iranian-leader-critical-of-race-relations-in-america/
iran.jpg

Iranian Leader Critical of Race Relations in America

He don't care about nikkas either. We are being used as a pawn in the grand scheme. Everybody like to use the black plight as a talking point, but nobody gives a fukk about black people. I bet black people are treated like shyt their too.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Yeah wolf kept tryin to bait him into either clearly cosigning/comdemning the rioting/looting. A tactic from all news outlets.

quote from Blitzer

Looooooong pause. “We’re not making comparison, obviously,” Blitzer said. “I just want to hear you say there should be peaceful protests, not violent protests, in the tradition of Dr. Martin Luther King?”

White folks think we don't have a mind of our own? This nikka think he can strong arm people into saying what he want them to say? White people are arrogant as fukk :stopitslime:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
real talk fukk his family

They been on some c00n shyt since the beginning

Don't nobody give a damn that the mayor keep trotting his crackhead mother out talking bout "this isnt what Freddie would've wanted"

Like come on bytch,Freddie was a street nikka and if it was somebody else who was murdered Freddie wouldve been out there turning up with the rest of the youngins

I dont even see how this bytch can lie on her dead sons name like that

She know the money will be coming from a wrongful death lawsuit soon.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
He don't care about nikkas either. We are being used as a pawn in the grand scheme. Everybody like to use the black plight as a talking point, but nobody gives a fukk about black people. I bet black people are treated like shyt their too.
I can understand that...It does not take the truth out of his statements tho. That's all. :ld:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BlackExcellence Riots led to the American revolution:

The Boston Tea Party (initially referred to by John Adams as "the Destruction of the Tea in Boston"[2]) was a political protest by the Sons of Liberty in Boston, on December 16, 1773. The demonstrators, some disguised as American Indians, destroyed an entire shipment of tea sent by the East India Company, in defiance of the Tea Act of May 10, 1773. They boarded the ships and threw the chests of tea into Boston Harbor, ruining the tea. The British government responded harshly and the episode escalated into the American Revolution. The Tea Party became an iconic event of American history, and other political protests such as the Tea Party movement after 2010 explicitly refer to it.