Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
About to drop an unpopular fact, so I'm ready for the negs.

The most powerful country in the world is not going to lose its country to riots of a minority group. Plain and simple.

Have to find more constructive ways in dealing with this, tearing up your own businesses and neighborhoods isn't going to hurt the rich and powerful, just those in that community.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Still tripping off how a bunch of teenagers got the Nat Guard called on them

I think we need to look a little deeper into that to be honest, when we consider how much that demographic is targeted by entertainers who promote violence and drugs among themselves, it starts to make sense. that's the demographic with the power and energy to shake shyt up when they all get on the same page.

this also puts the "crips and bloods" gang threat into context as well, a gang is a basically a group of people, and if that group of people is congregating to fight together as one against an oppressor instead of each other, then that's when they truly become dangerous, no one gives a fukk about crips and bloods killing each other because that's the plan, that's "business as usual"

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

The most powerful country in the world is not going to lose its country to riots of a minority group. Plain and simple.

Have to find more constructive ways in dealing with this, tearing up your own businesses and neighborhoods isn't going to hurt the rich and powerful, just those in that community.

what are more constructive ways in your opinion, you don't necessarily have to be negged, but when you make posts like this, it helps to at least give a few alternatives.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Why do white folks only cherrypick the fairytale Version of martin luther king and not the back against the wall 1968 era martin ?

It benefits their agenda.

When MLK was killed, the media really began pushing his "I had a dream" speech and other speeches and quotes that followed that theme. They never pushed much about his later years.

In fact, ask the average person what kind of guy MLK was around the time of his death. Very strong chance he / she will have not idea whatsoever and will just give you the "I have a dream" rhetoric all over again.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

thanks i hadn't considered that before. :leon:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

Truth. How will this change anything? We've already done this before to our own communities.

What's the definition of insanity?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
De'londa Brice aint no punk :damn:

Bae gonna walk out of Jessup like a man :demonic:
But you out here, wearing his name, acting like a bytch :birdman:

The_Wire_DeLonda.jpg

Daps

Why in the hell would somebody neg a post like this :why:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I agree but who do you call when the real bangers with guns come out?
Thats who they gonna call, thats their playbook. Would fear police more, national guard aint shyt. I equate the national guard as that fake as play cop sheriff in oklahoma.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
what are more constructive ways in your opinion, you don't necessarily have to be negged, but when you make posts like this, it helps to at least give a few alternatives.

Getting people in positions of power, community organizations and groups, dialogue with city leaders. VOTING. There are a number of things that can help. I live in successful black city that is run by black people, it can be done.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Not that I disagree with you, but what do you suggest should be done?

EDIT: nvm you answered on previous post

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Might just open a couple black businesses there, insurance will replace everything anyway.

It don't work like that champ. The owner still owns that land regardless of if the business on it was burned down. This is where vacant lots come from. Then after they collect that insurance money they just gonna sit on that land until a big developer comes to build a condo or a Panera Bread or whatever = gentrification.

This is why folks keep stressin to take the fight to where the police live and play. You burn down a couple cops houses and you're really doing something.