Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Im not mad at Meek, but it's a bigger picture to this..

https://twitter.com/MeekMill/status/593025403817594881

Damn whites cut that check to Meek. Hes basically saying " i cant make a dime off rapping about crack , cars, bytches, and jewlery if yall nikkas is worried about real life issues.... so please go back to c00ning so I can live in the lap of luxury. All these well off celebs will be the first ones asking black to stop "fighting back"

Then he got the nerve to say "Let us pray for bmore".. The same nikka that made

Keep your dusty ass demonic hands and braids off GOD nikka

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
because marching peacefull completely nullifies all racism and the murder of blacks in america :camby:
who said march peacefully:francis:

either take the fight to the cops (you know the ones that broke the kids neck) or go the fukk home:yeshrug:

what the CVS do to freddie gray :mjlol:

negros will fight everyone and anybody except the people who perpetrated the crime :sas2:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Damn whites cut that check to Meek. Hes basically saying " i cant make a dime off rapping about crack , cars, bytches, and jewlery if yall nikkas is worried about real life issues.... so please go back to c00ning so I can live in the lap of luxury. All these well off celebs will be the first ones asking black to stop "fighting back"

Then he got the nerve to say "Let us pray for bmore".. The same nikka that made

Keep your dusty ass demonic hands and braids off GOD nikka

As a Meek fan I support this post

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeaaa.....

I saw some shyt about Owings Mills earlier. Dudes gonna go out there and fukk up the mall? Ain't shyt there. The only thing in the area is the community college and the apartments (and that old ass AMC). These kids need direction.

And where is this purge shyt even coming from. :beli:

Country and order comes first, for them. You and anyone else thinking anyone in the army that's black would do such a thing, is wilding.

I said it's unlikely that would happen. But when the commander in chief is black...why not follow his orders? And this is for equal treatment in the country...this ain't a random fight.

Didn't say the mental aspects would be easy. But what physical fight can old white men in congress put up? What fight can racists whites put up when denied access to a large number of weapons & aircrafts?!!

The country can make progress if powerful blacks take a more aggressive approach...in a physically manner with the power structure of the U.S.

This aint a planning thing...but blacks have the ability to overwhelm this country for justice simply due to access & control of the military at various points. We don't have to keep losing!

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The commander in chief is black, attorney general is black, black people have security clearance, black people fly military aircrafts, black marines, blacks work general dynamics, black people work at Lockheed Martin.

US...Black people having racial issues in this decade baffles me!!!! How can we have this much damn firepower and still going through this crap?!?! It don't add up!

Because they don't even know who they are and who is the enemy. They actually believe the biggest lie in history, "that were all one nation, a melting pot". And they also love their enemies aka whites. They never have the thought about using those resources to break away from white oppression. They are just happy not to be "broke like the rest of them nikkas" and feel proud to be loved by whites. It's a mental illness. Stockholm syndrome

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
they should stop. Jesters and jugglers had no say so in ancient times. These mfs are the same

I welcome it to be honest, you can't get rich off promoting black on black crime and then speak against it when shyt gets to real, only to go right back to promoting black on black crime when everything calms down.

:manny:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Yes keep on posting comments from racist cacs not even on this forum brehs :comeon:

We all know those fakkits are out there...Coli is like the only site on the web that I don't have to directly see that type of bullshyt...:wow:

My bad, someone asked me to post examples of the comments I was getting on my vid, I should've put spoilers.

And they are STILL going strong. I don't even understand why that vid has them this pissed off. :manny: I've said way worse things about cacs in other vids. :troll:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they don't even know who they are and who is the enemy. They actually believe the biggest lie in history, "that were all one nation, a melting pot". And they also love their enemies aka whites. They never have the thought about using those resources to break away from white oppression. They are just happy not to be "broke like the rest of them nikkas" and feel proud to be loved by whites. It's a mental illness. Stockholm syndrome

It didn't say declare war on whites...but to put whites racist in check & make sure justice is served. It's about treating people properly...I'm not saying exterminate white people.