Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The commander in chief is black, attorney general is black, black people have security clearance, black people fly military aircrafts, black marines, blacks work general dynamics, black people work at Lockheed Martin.

US...Black people having racial issues in this decade baffles me!!!! How can we have this much damn firepower and still going through this crap?!?! It don't add up!

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

10:31

Superstar
Daps
If the focus is on Freddie Gray, please don't pay the trolls no mind. They feed off of this.

T
The commander in chief is black, attorney general is black, black people have security clearance, black people fly military aircrafts, black marines, blacks work general dynamics, black people work at Lockheed Martin.

US...Black people having racial issues in this decade baffles me!!!! How can we have this much damn firepower and still going through this crap?!?! It don't add up!

They had to assimilate to a white power structure to identify with those institutions.

Simple response

You over in the desert carrying out a country's collonial imperialistic Agenda meanwhile the police are using excessive force on your cousins

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
!
lol the white man put them there

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Social media been jumping all night. Theres plans for more "purges" today in different spots. They already downtown doing some shyt as we speak.
Yeaaa.....

I saw some shyt about Owings Mills earlier. Dudes gonna go out there and fukk up the mall? Ain't shyt there. The only thing in the area is the community college and the apartments (and that old ass AMC). These kids need direction.

And where is this purge shyt even coming from. :beli:

I get that.

That's why you need black marines, black army, etc leading such a charge. Are they losing to local police?!?! I think not!

Country and order comes first, for them. You and anyone else thinking anyone in the army that's black would do such a thing, is wilding.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yeaaa.....

I saw some shyt about Owings Mills earlier. Dudes gonna go out there and fukk up the mall? Ain't shyt there. The only thing in the area is the community college and the apartments (and that old ass AMC). These kids need direction.

And where is this purge shyt even coming from. :beli:

Country and order comes first, for them. You and anyone else thinking anyone in the army that's black would do such a thing, is wilding.
Kids and social media. That's what started it yesterday. Why the fukk would the kids out Owings Mills wanna tear shyt up? This shyt is starting to affect the whole metropolitan