Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
You know damn well you ain't watch no 45 minute speech in middle school and walked away knowing MLK's stance on black economics and black nationalism :comeon:

i actually saw this in middle school and high school for a project. this still doesnt change the fact he is remembered for the wrong shyt. fact is, outside of getting our voting rights, and getting integrated with white people, it just lead us into an even deeper hole as a people, though i feel we have rebounded greatly in the 2000s

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
QRofiE3.jpg

no way in hell these are related.

-DMP-

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
i've never understood rioting and destroying your own neighborhood. Like that will stop cops from abusing their authority :skip: they know the most you will do is destroy your own sht again

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
And again its black owned houses that will be foreclosed and black own cars that will be repo'd and black people who will be filing for unemployment...

But as long as we burnt that that white owned CVS you are all good right?

Think of the big picture, when this is cleared up in 2-3 days, it will effect the people of tue community for years and years... but again... as long as @Londilon is happy we are all good..
People on here really upset that CVS got burned down :ohhh: