Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
these thugs need to get back to selling crack, robbing their neighbors, get their spine broke and be unemployed:troll:

This kids have no direction or leadership and someone that is a mayor is calling them a thug like that is something they want to hear right now. I know what they doing is horrible but this is political leader in a city that is burning and you insulting youths who have nothing

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Damn straight this is perfect time to introduce these kids to group economics and code of conduct.
I been pushing that code of conduct shyt hard. Even got some famous people to retwitt it or whatever it's called.

Does the coli crowd know the code?

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
MLK was arrested over 30 times, and later assassinated in a nonviolent movement that in the long run didnt do much for black people outside getting our voting rights and ending jim crow. kinda sad once you think about it on many levels. all that struggle in the 60s, and all it lead to was even more oppression. MLK was preaching the wrong message imo

:whoa:
whoa...slow it down

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why is Larry Holmes in the background with a security shirt on?

NUZ3cSi.jpg

:deadmanny:

HBlqXmZ.jpg
p*ssy azz purse snatcher.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
It's a lost cause with you:snoop:

He has the typical short sightedness narrow views that plague BM the world over. They just act based on emotion without thinking for the long term and when you try to reason with them their ignorance gets in the way. Those businesses, who have nothing to do with the Freddie Gray, are going to pull out and then they will be back to complaining about lack of businesses and it's not like any of them are going to step up to the plate to actually create a business to provide for the community.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So they can only shop the the single block that is being looted. They are too poor to spend 1.60 for the bus and neighboorhood shuttle is only a 1.00. All day travel is 3.00s for both bus and train. But if I go online to the actual bus website it shows you are a deflector.

http://mta.maryland.gov/regular-fares

you are trying to say they can't afford 1.60-3.00's to go to the next CVS? sure, this is believable.

Sounds like you've never been poor or lived in a poor community.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL