Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
This was the second slash

ezgif-1710197437.gif
How damn sharp is that knife. i probably couldn't even cut a garden hose like that.

If they really did throw him in the van like it says, then the cops responsible should be charged with some form of homicide.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps

Look at this cac thug destroy this hotel. now the whole white community is suffering. Why didn't the white community come out of their homes and shyt. Now the only hotel in the whole state is ruined and the whole white community has to suffer. :dead::dead::dead::dead:

Can a Cac/c00n explain!?:umad:

yo

shut up man:stopitslime:
posting bullshyt

acting like a lil child on xmas day, all giggly and shyt

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Keyboard warriors in full effect.

Talking about wifi and Starbucks and shyt.

These kids are tearing up the stores where Black people work and shop even if they dont own them. It's hard enough in a bad area to bring in retail and create the few little jobs that will hire lower class people.

I'm proud of these kids for getting organized but they need to bring this to the Inner Harbor.

All the cops are down town...lol

Could you imagine what would happen if they tried to take this to Columbia mall Or White Marsh? When that kid shot those 2 employees in the mall, it was a damn army out there. The police are only going to surround the neighborhood and contain them. They aren't trying to stop them.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look at this cac thug destroy this hotel. now the whole white community is suffering. Why didn't the white community come out of their homes and shyt. Now the only hotel in the whole state is ruined and the whole white community has to suffer. :dead::dead::dead::dead:

Can a Cac/c00n explain!?:umad:

Waiting!!!!!!!!!

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Again, what black person is hurting from cac chain stores being burned?

You act that is the only place they can go to shop. nikka this is Maryland there are several major shopping areas in Bmore alone and Maryland has TONs of malls in its own right. Outlet and indoor malls as well as hundreds of shopping areas. nikka no one is crying over a check in to cash burning. There are literly CVS and check and to cash on every block.:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
Breh you talking about poor folks who can't just all over the city for essentials