Baltimore breh shoots blacc woman to death on camera in parking lot after she got a restraining order on him

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This has been happening for years
These women are not protected from these sick fukks

Yep, seen it through so many lens of my life:

• My mom being physically and psychology abused
  • A woman getting the beats broken off of her in broad day light
  • Another woman laid out between a trash can and a fence, while the dude that did it ran to the train
  • A ex of mine being in a abusive relationship (a few exes at that)
A tale as told as time with these "bytch ass nikkas".

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
probably has a history of violence and freely roaming the streets. Cost another innocent life

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
She picked wrong, and it cost her her life. :francis:

I wonder if there were signed she ignored at first, and there probably were. She tried to correct it with a restraining order, but those do little to nothing. There was a case in Illinois where the man got out on bail and went directly to the house and stabbed the woman’s son to death and stabbed her. Judge wouldn’t issue a restraining order when she asked because at the time, he was locked up.

There was another case where the man was stalking the woman and she was texting everyone in the group chat like it was a joke, talking about “Girl I found the tracking device.” Dude ended up killing her and her same homegirls were on the news looking like they couldn’t care less, just trying to be on T.V.

Vet people better.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hindsight is 20/20. Perhaps the cops coming could've saved her life or if this dude was an emotional shyt stain, she still would be here.

Tragic overall. Truly tragic.

The best thing to do if you haven't already called the police is just tell them "I called the police! They're in the way!"

Whatever suspect in a burglary, car jacking, fight ain't gonna be like "let me see your phone! When did you call???"

We know police don't teleport to crime so it's gonna take a few minutes for them to drive.

“Somebody call the cops”

But you recording on a phone :snoop:

People should make a decision. My phone can make a call while recording video. That's stock. Before it was stock I had an app that accessed my camera so I could screen record or record with my camera while utilizing all the other functions of my phone.

There's still far too many cold cases in America for people not to record. Hell they are still identifying and charging people who's faces were completely covered during the J6 riots based off camera footage and photos.

Once the victim is in the hospital or morgue it only takes one person to look at a picture or video of the scene and say "thats xxxxx" and identify who the suspect is.

We live in a society where a lot of people don't know who their neighbors are or their names or who they are dating. Telling the police "I think she knew who he was, they were arguing!" "I think it's her ex...I don't know his name" ain't much help.

There's too many identifying factors and it's easier to get the word out of someone is being sought when you have a photo or video. The news often shows "if you know who this person is call 911" otherwise if police can properly identify someone they can use a driver license or mugshot, even find someone's picture on social media.

No way he should've had access to a gun

If it wasn't a gun it could've been a knife, bat, hammer. Hell he could've beat her to death with his fists and feet. He was hell bent on doing something stupid that day. The weapon of choice isn't really a factor.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe that individuals subject to a restraining order should be required to wear a GPS tracker for at least a few months, and if they come near their victim, the police should be alerted automatically.

You realize that would require the victim to wear a gps monitor as well, so when both parties are in the vicinity of each other they can ping out an alert right?