Baltimore breh shoots blacc woman to death on camera in parking lot after she got a restraining order on him

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
She picked wrong, and it cost her her life. :francis:

I wonder if there were signed she ignored at first, and there probably were. She tried to correct it with a restraining order, but those do little to nothing. There was a case in Illinois where the man got out on bail and went directly to the house and stabbed the womanā€™s son to death and stabbed her. Judge wouldnā€™t issue a restraining order when she asked because at the time, he was locked up.

There was another case where the man was stalking the woman and she was texting everyone in the group chat like it was a joke, talking about ā€œGirl I found the tracking device.ā€ Dude ended up killing her and her same homegirls were on the news looking like they couldnā€™t care less, just trying to be on T.V.

Vet people better.

You say that, but some of the guys do not present their real self until you are in a relationship with them. We see it on documentaries all the time. By the time you figure out they are violent, you have to make an escape plan to leave, and even that isn't fool proof. Women are most likely to be killed when they leave these relationships.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I clicked just to see if this was censored in any type of way: itā€™s not.

Yā€™all new mfers are cooked

Thwre was a time when you could only see this type of stuff on the dark web, or *****, and it was highly frowned upon to post shyt like this. It was called ā€˜snuffā€™. Now nggas ingest it with your morning coffee. shyt like that does NOT happen on an island it is and will have serious side effects

Edit: this site censors the words four Chan but not snuff death vids in 4k :snoop:
There was a time when incidents like this would be called fake and people would say it didn't happen.

The real world can be ugly.

I canā€™t keep watching these videos of people losing their lives on camera
RIP to that woman
So stop watching them.

No one is forcing you guys to see the ugliness in this world.

Shield your eyes from it like CACs do so you can eventually pretend it doesn't happen and ultimately turn a blind eye to it.

Last edited:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackinā€™
Supporter
Daps
IMG-5321.jpg

Bring it backā€¦.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
U dudes need to read the article and not OP title

While police still havenā€™t named a suspect in her murder, just last week, a hearing for a protective order involving both parties was dismissed when they failed to appear in court.:francis:

Like i said dude convinced her with lies and once he abused her again, she tried to escape and he killed her..

He was abusive for awhile

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
this is real life, why does everything need to be sanitized and downplayed? we have a serious gun problem in this country and people keep talking about numbers and statistics when imagery is much more powerful way of getting the message across. it's like when few non-black americans cared about the violence waged upon black folks until Emmitt Tils mom showed his open casket and the image of his battered face galvanized a movement.
Your grifter ass always takes it one step too far