Baltimore breh shoots blacc woman to death on camera in parking lot after she got a restraining order on him

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California

Ex boyfriend

Ok so they both didn’t show up to court for the restraining order..

He must have done the usual oh baby I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you , I love you line

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I clicked just to see if this was censored in any type of way: it’s not.

Y’all new mfers are cooked

Thwre was a time when you could only see this type of stuff on the dark web, or *****, and it was highly frowned upon to post shyt like this. It was called ‘snuff’. Now nggas ingest it with your morning coffee. shyt like that does NOT happen on an island it is and will have serious side effects

Edit: this site censors the words four Chan but not snuff death vids in 4k :snoop:

this is real life, why does everything need to be sanitized and downplayed? we have a serious gun problem in this country and people keep talking about numbers and statistics when imagery is much more powerful way of getting the message across. it's like when few non-black americans cared about the violence waged upon black folks until Emmitt Tils mom showed his open casket and the image of his battered face galvanized a movement.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
She did everything right
Restraining order and he still killed her

Sad
This. Besides her having that thing on her 24/7, this coward was on her ass.

My wife works for the state, DV cases like this happen every day.

Brehettes, get your gun permits. Don’t think a cop will save you