Say no more

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Ive been smitten by a parg brehz :mjcry:

And here i was acting all hype trynna gas up my fellow melanoid thespian wyll talmbout 'oh yeah, ill help you kill this wretched evil creature. I got u fam.' Shhhhiiii.... made that man :hubie:you aint bout to mess this parlay :ufdup:

Last edited:

Flexington

All Star
Daps

And here i was acting all hype trynna gas up my fellow melanoid thespian wyll talmbout 'oh yeah, ill help you kill this wretched evil creature. I got u fam.' Shhhhiiii.... made that man :hubie:you aint bout to mess this parlay :ufdup:

That's right, help her channel that rage properly :mjgrin:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps

Me too :sadcam:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

nikka said he was about to exorcise...

Then he saw that ass :whoo:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I've been a Githyanki ranger from the start, it's a pretty good combination, killer with the bow, talk to animals, know some spells just in case. It's not the greatest build but it got me to lvl 12 so I'll finish this playthrough with this character

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Dam I can’t resist it anymore, finally decided to jump into this. I bought Othercide a few weeks ago on the PS summer sale and have been trying to complete it before jumping into this fully. Guess I will drop that game for now and pick it up at a later date but need to get started with this.

What’s everyone favourite class so far? I am thinking of Warlock as it is similar to my build in DOS2 but have heard it sucks compared to some of the other classes.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I Eldritch Blasted that bytch in to a chasm the second round of the fight :pachaha: wasn't able to loot her though. Made her the easiest bossfight in the game after all that build up, didn't even get to see what the ritual was gonna do for her

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
What’s everyone favourite class so far? I am thinking of Warlock as it is similar to my build in DOS2 but have heard it sucks compared to some of the other classes.

Honestly, any class can be effective on balanced/explorer so just play what you want….that being said Warlock is pretty solid IMO. If I had to pick one that feels kind of weak it’s a pure rogue

Monk and Sorcerer are the classes I’ve enjoyed the most so far. Probably will try a paladin on another playthrough