Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
IDK

I did every bit of act 1 content possible (still missed stuff ofc) before handling the goblins for leveling purposes. I didn't know starting the raid was an event. :yeshrug: I just ended up freeing Halsin and killing everyone in their camp.

I'm only just now finding out the raid is a thing that you start now that I'm doing an evil run and brought these nikkas to the druids doorstep

Yeah, basically you needed to free Razza (or whatever the trolls named locked up in the cove) and have her bring you to minthara which is how you basically let them know where the Druid camp is.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, basically you needed to free Razza (or whatever the trolls named locked up in the cove) and have her bring you to minthara which is how you basically let them know where the Druid camp is.
You can just straight up talk to her and get it started. I let the tiefling kill Razza both times

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
crazy how different shyt can play out depending on your choices. and it all feels organic. it's not the typical "you can take path A or B"

There are so many variables in this game it’s insane. I keep thinking i could have no one in my party right now and i can’t even imagine how some event would have played out without them.

I took some path up a hill and talked to a random Teifling chick and got a whole music number, like this shyt was a whole music video

Everything you do in this game has some kind of satisfying pay off attached to it

My dream game is definitely Larian doing a cyberpunk 2077 game. This amount of freedom and choice is what i wanted CDPR to bring and i just don’t think its possible on that type of engine with that type of gameplay

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Yeah lots of variables in this.

I didn’t free the goblin prisoner
let that girl shoot her…but when looting her I noticed a path behind her cell. Followed that and cleared that secrete entrance/exit.

No party member left for me, but I don’t think I gave up the location straight up I may have scrambled her probe into my mind with lies. After I played along so that most of the goblins left for the raid. With the raiding party was on the road I freed Haslin and got him out.

Then I snuck back into the cove via the secret cave entrance and
fought the goblins along with the cove crew…then went back to goblin camp and cleaned up the remainder when trying to find an entrance to the underdark :demonic:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah lots of variables in this.

I didn’t free the goblin prisoner
let that girl shoot her…but when looting her I noticed a path behind her cell. Followed that and cleared that secrete entrance/exit.

No party member left for me, but I don’t think I gave up the location straight up I may have scrambled her probe into my mind with lies. After I played along so that most of the goblins left for the raid. With the raiding party was on the road I freed Haslin and got him out.

Then I snuck back into the cove via the secret cave entrance and
fought the goblins along with the cove crew…then went back to goblin camp and cleaned up the remainder when trying to find an entrance to the underdark :demonic:

Thats what i tried to do, but idk something went wrong along the way

Maybe its like @42 Monks where i might have killed a few non-hostiles along the way or something.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I just made it to the goblin camp. Can't seem to sneak by. Regret doing a warrior fighter build. Should've been a monk.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
If you want to go in quietly free Razza
I aint going back there. Breh....
that lil dwarf tied to the windmill. I made the goblin leader kiss the ring. Tried to save the lil homie and accidently pressed the wrong trigger which accelerated it even more. Breh flew off and went to the heavens.
:russ::russ::russ:

Holy shyt i havent laughed this hard in a videongame in a long time

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting looks like I need that Karlach
Double post

I'm probably halfway through Act 3 but I started a Dark Urge run where I give in to the urge :wow:

i see why they said save this for after your first run. So many story beats are hitting for no reason.

Killed Gale on his introduction cuz the voices told me to

this is GOTY, fukk a zelda

no lie Zelda is a dope ass game but Larian really brought that Western RPG feel back x100. From the va to player choice actually meaning something, this game is a legit 10 in my book. Like @Gizmo_Duck said I haven’t sat down and just lost time so effortlessly while playing a game in a minute.

Like I said before I love it when I can just do whatever I please and there’s consequences to my actions, I’m not outright evil but my character doesn’t fukk around and I appreciate how the game handles that with so many outcomes

And the best part about this is everyone can play well minus Switch only gamers but other than that there’s no excuse for anyone to not try this