Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How useful is that fakkit ass vampire? That fruity cac violated me twice at camp:hhh:

First his gay ass made a romantic move on me and on another occasion tried to bite me while I slept :dame:

I’m real close to throwing him in the bushes

I let him suck me :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Astarion is probably my favorite party member :mjlol: whether its the end of the world or just a shytty party, dude is always comedy

if anybody is a clown its Wyll. took him everywhere through Act 2 and now I'm convinced I just don't need to see anymore :snoop:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Astarion is probably my favorite party member :mjlol: whether its the end of the world or just a shytty party, dude is always comedy

if anybody is a clown its Wyll. took him everywhere through Act 2 and now I'm convinced I just don't need to see anymore :snoop:
Yeah Wyll is bytching constantly :francis: I have dude on my squat because I need some magic support but next playthrough he ain't joining

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How useful is that fakkit ass vampire? That fruity cac violated me twice at camp:hhh:

First his gay ass made a romantic move on me and on another occasion tried to bite me while I slept :dame:

Depends on your party makeup, but he was very strong for me and useful for pickpocketing

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

I restarted the game and told him if he ever tried that shyt on mean I'd kill him.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
On my way to the city :myman:

Man, that was a wild ride. The fights took some thinking but the events that happened paired with that music :banderas:

I hope Act 3 isn't still buggy af