Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I’ve been fukking around in Act 3 for a couple of days now….this feels like what they wanted Act 3 of DOS 2 to be like :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm sure they said something before they left

They basically said the equivilent of “you od’ing right now, we out:whoa:

Like yall want me to murder these goblins and stop this invasion or naw??? :dahell:

I think its cause i gave up the cove location, i was gonna try and ambush them on the road instead of in the hideout

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Like yall want me to murder these goblins and stop this invasion or naw??? :dahell:

I think its cause i gave up the cove location, i was gonna try and ambush them on the road instead of in the hideout
I wish there was a way to confide with your companions. when you plan on playing along, but do something different at the end, they dislike you playing along

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown

Yeah giving up the location might have done it, but I'd expect them to leave right after that. I wouldn't know because I just straight up killed everybody inside the goblin hq:birdman:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah giving up the location might have done it, but I'd expect them to leave right after that. I wouldn't know because I just straight up killed everybody inside the goblin hq:birdman:
I gave up the location and when Karlach and Wyll questioned me about it, I told them to chill.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I killed the goblin camp and nobody said anything. So I'm not sure what you all did.

I freed the goblin in the druid spot (to infiltrate them), the goblin introduced me to their camp. At the camp the main goblin seemed interested in what I had to say, so while we were separated from everyone else I killed them and the 2-3 people around them.

After that I picked off groups of 4-5 as they ran up. Only time I faced a large group is outside, the same group when you first get there.

But Hunger Of Hadar sorted them out. :demonic:

After that we bounced back to the druid spot, everyone went to my camp and celebrated. So I dunno.

Fred.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Double post

I'm probably halfway through Act 3 but I started a Dark Urge run where I give in to the urge :wow:

i see why they said save this for after your first run. So many story beats are hitting for no reason.

Killed Gale on his introduction cuz the voices told me to

this is GOTY, fukk a zelda

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok i redid the entire goblin camp, all my people are here, a few extra i made along the way :whoo:

seems like the grove thing was the thing that did them in. The game clearly wants you to stop them before they leave
IDK

I did every bit of act 1 content possible (still missed stuff ofc) before handling the goblins for leveling purposes. I didn't know starting the raid was an event. :yeshrug: I just ended up freeing Halsin and killing everyone in their camp.

I'm only just now finding out the raid is a thing that you start now that I'm doing an evil run and brought these nikkas to the druids doorstep