Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
If there was ever any game to demonstrate to you that these reviewers aren't finishing these games, it's definitely this one.

I knew immediately when I got into act 3 that it was dogshyt, even if it wasn't glitchy I still wouldn't have been happy with it. And the level cap makes it so you have very little to look forward to in terms of progression in that act.

I don't have much of act 3 left, the only quest that's completely broken for me is the newspaper one but I let it go. Loroakhan (forgot his name) was a broken quest for me also but I cheesed around the glitch so that quest worked fine after fukking around with it.

I'm just gonna play starfield until I get tired of it a little and by then this should be on patch 3, and I'll tie up loose ends and finish it.

Once this gets patched up I already know that my 2nd playthrough with mods is gonna be much better
I'm guessing there will probably be a definitive edition released a year from now like with Divinity original sin 2. Hopefully it adds in the
the upper city in act 3, raises the level cap to 15, and adds in a new act 3.5 or so to go into Avernus and get Karlachs engine fixed and maybe fight Zariel

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Finally playing through Act 3 and I’m a little overwhelmed. One thing I kinda hate about Larian is that they do very little handholding with quests…I know some people prefer “immersion” and having to really investigate to complete objectives but I’d much prefer if everything had quest markers. I care very little about gaming puzzles these days and would prefer to spend my time doing the stuff in game that I actually enjoy I.E the combat

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I'm guessing there will probably be a definitive edition released a year from now like with Divinity original sin 2. Hopefully it adds in the
the upper city in act 3, raises the level cap to 15, and adds in a new act 3.5 or so to go into Avernus and get Karlachs engine fixed and maybe fight Zariel

I think they said it would be hard for them to go past level 12 with the D&D rules in place right now. It would be game breaking and probably more for mods to handle. I’m sure Larian will come out with something to expand the game. They know the interest is there. At the same time they seem pretty committed to, if they can’t get it to work to where everyone can enjoy it, they’re not going to put it out just to put something out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I choose a fighter class and plan on doing battlemaster. One of my brothers is a D&D player so he’s helping me plan out a character.

I chose a barbarian. I feel like for a long time I’ve been playing magic/sorcerer type classes in games, im playing this as a straight dumb brute. I ripped the door off shadowhearts pod to get her out lol

I remember playing early access and i had to use intelligence to figure out how to open it

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Have they patched Act 3 yet?

I think I'm about to reach it shyt seems to be getting real :lupe:

It's been real for a while I guess, ever since they gave that promp in the gaunlet of Shar. Now we're storming Moonrise Towers, bodies everywhere and Ketheric summoned the Kraken that's been hiding in these castle walls

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
F5C-Px3WwAAnRgt

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I think they said it would be hard for them to go past level 12 with the D&D rules in place right now. It would be game breaking and probably more for mods to handle. I’m sure Larian will come out with something to expand the game. They know the interest is there. At the same time they seem pretty committed to, if they can’t get it to work to where everyone can enjoy it, they’re not going to put it out just to put something out.
I've heard this. Just force players to multiclass to level up past 12.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
If I've never played a game in the series can I still appreciate this?....been fiendin for a dope rpg to play and the starfield reviews got me like :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: hex