Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And it sounds like Larian is treating it as a defacto PS5 exclusive at Pax West. They sure come of as being very enthusiastic.

I dont think they are, theres no like playstation logos all over the place or anything. Its just the reality of the situation

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't mind that kind of monetization. I'd rather play a few days earlier than just get a digital soundtrack or digital art.

I actaully do think its corny, because what if sony decided to do it with their games? Imagine “play spider-man 2 4 days earlier for 80 dollars” knowing spoilers are gonna be flying? Basically just delaying the game for people to make more money through fomo. I hate the practice and hope it doesn’t become more common especially with story heavy games.

Either way, copped and preloaded for Saturday :mj:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I actaully do think its corny, because what if sony decided to do it with their games? Imagine “play spider-man 2 4 days earlier for 80 dollars” knowing spoilers are gonna be flying? Basically just delaying the game for people to make more money through fomo. I hate the practice and hope it doesn’t become more common especially with story heavy games.

Either way, copped and preloaded for Saturday :mj:
I see where you're coming from and don't disagree. Its just that when I see digital art and music in some of these deluxe editions I yawn. I'll take the early access. For the practice in general though, if the game is good, the buzz that may come from those early players may drive up sales and engagement. I think it's a decent play to make.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I see where you're coming from and don't disagree. Its just that when I see digital art and music in some of these deluxe editions I yawn. I'll take the early access. For the practice in general though, if the game is good, the buzz that may come from those early players may drive up sales and engagement. I think it's a decent play to make.

Its a slippery slope is all im saying. I can see publishers start abusing it and knowing me i will have no choice but to submit, its basically another game tax

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Game of the year with no other contenders for me so far. I doubt Spider-Man 2 can beat it and Starfield is cool but isn't the chosen one.

Yall ps5 players are in for a real treat. Do your research and stick with it and learn the terms and how the game works and you will have a blast. Don't be afraid to look up builds for the class you want to play some are more complicated than others and stats matter. Most importantly ROLEPLAY. I cannot emphasize this enough make your choices based upon how your character should act and the game is so much more rewarding. You don't need to min max early.

Play on balanced first and learn the game and have fun. Trust and believe this game is very addictive. Take breaks too and don't forget your health and responsibilities. It's far too easy to get caught up. Hope yall brehs have fun on console with this gem. :salute:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
tried to play Starfield last night, but all I could think about is stuff I wanted to do in this game :heh:

I'm the king of cheesing fights with stealth in this game. if you're far enough away, and stay hidden, you can widdle enemies down and they don't do shyt :lolbron: