Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Is Act III still buggy? I'm thinking about playing this but didn't want to start playing if it's not stable yet.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Its a slippery slope is all im saying. I can see publishers start abusing it and knowing me i will have no choice but to submit, its basically another game tax
Facts, I agree with you. That said, BG3 is the first game I've ever pre-ordered (just a few days ago) and who-knows, Spider-Man 2 may end up being the 2nd, pending great reviews and word of mouth.

Basically if it's a game i was already very interested in, and it turns out to be GOAT-tier, i have no problem rewarding the devs/publishers for their effort. Tho for me, that would become a super rare occurrence, unless every dev starts coming out with 10/10 masterpiece game of the year ish every month.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is Act III still buggy? I'm thinking about playing this but didn't want to start playing if it's not stable yet.
They fixed a few broken quests on my end, but I lost the Nightsong, even though she didn’t die in the battle. She just vanished. I guess maybe it’s still broken, but it’s much less broken than it was previously. I haven’t tried the newspaper quest yet (which was broken previously). I might skip that quests completely because it has bad consequences if you can’t finish it due to bugs.

They bugged some Gale dialogue after the update. He thinks I made a deal with Raphael, but I didn’t. My quest log says I haven’t made the deal, and I really don’t want to make the deal either. I guess we’ll see what happens end game. If I have to give the crown to Raphael at the end, going to be pissed.

I just have 2 more quests until the elder brain. One of those quests is freeing the
the gith from the prison
which I don’t know if I really want to do. I’ll play around with it tomorrow. I want to finish Lae’s side quest, but I also don’t want
free the prince and lose my prism protection

I should beat it all tomorrow though and then on to Starfield. :blessed:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Crazy to see how well rated this game is considering the consensus has been that act 3 is broken, tedious, and off putting. :lupe:
Yeah act 3 is a letdown. I’m not sure all of the reviewers finished the game before publishing their reviews.

The lower city is just a mess. Broken quests, tedious quests, bad fights. I’m glad I’’ll be done with it this weekend.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Crazy to see how well rated this game is considering the consensus has been that act 3 is broken, tedious, and off putting. :lupe:
If there was ever any game to demonstrate to you that these reviewers aren't finishing these games, it's definitely this one.

I knew immediately when I got into act 3 that it was dogshyt, even if it wasn't glitchy I still wouldn't have been happy with it. And the level cap makes it so you have very little to look forward to in terms of progression in that act.
Yeah act 3 is a letdown. I’m not sure all of the reviewers finished the game before publishing their reviews.

The lower city is just a mess. Broken quests, tedious quests, bad fights. I’m glad I’’ll be done with it this weekend.
I don't have much of act 3 left, the only quest that's completely broken for me is the newspaper one but I let it go. Loroakhan (forgot his name) was a broken quest for me also but I cheesed around the glitch so that quest worked fine after fukking around with it.

I'm just gonna play starfield until I get tired of it a little and by then this should be on patch 3, and I'll tie up loose ends and finish it.

Once this gets patched up I already know that my 2nd playthrough with mods is gonna be much better

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
They fixed a few broken quests on my end, but I lost the Nightsong, even though she didn’t die in the battle. She just vanished. I guess maybe it’s still broken, but it’s much less broken than it was previously. I haven’t tried the newspaper quest yet (which was broken previously). I might skip that quests completely because it has bad consequences if you can’t finish it due to bugs.

They bugged some Gale dialogue after the update. He thinks I made a deal with Raphael, but I didn’t. My quest log says I haven’t made the deal, and I really don’t want to make the deal either. I guess we’ll see what happens end game. If I have to give the crown to Raphael at the end, going to be pissed.

I just have 2 more quests until the elder brain. One of those quests is freeing the
the gith from the prison
which I don’t know if I really want to do. I’ll play around with it tomorrow. I want to finish Lae’s side quest, but I also don’t want
free the prince and lose my prism protection

I should beat it all tomorrow though and then on to Starfield. :blessed:
I might need to let it cook in the oven for another month before starting it :patrice:

I started Starfield yesterday and I've had a few crashes and some graphical glitches but nothing major, but I know some bullshyt is waiting down the road. I was hoping Harlem's Gate would be solid by now, but it's only been a month since release.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
F5CYzJJWIAEQcsf