Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Almost lost Karlach. Had a bruh like :mjcry:.
Clutch Blade of Avernus Wyll stepped in and saved mama. I'm sure me and Jenevelle will visit regularly.

That said, if I hadn't made one correct decision near the end with Wyll, I feel like my big red packmule would have gotten sent to a farm upstate with room to run. And that's the type of choice-based consequence the genre been missing for a while. Literally, one conversation saved my favorite companion. Beautiful.

...I could have sacrificed her at the end for the sake of them noseless frogpeople, but... nah. Lae'zel can be their Nat Turner - not letting them turn my Karlach into an Illithid. Nope.

Pleased with most of my character decisions. Called the Dark Urge origin's backstory within... an hour of the Panel from Hell reveal. That felt good. Felt even better to pull off the character redemption arc.

Gonna do another run with some mods. Party size increase, difficulty increase, maybe remove the level cap. A bunch of mechanics I didn't consider/use in my main run I want to play around with.

Sanctuary for one.
Explosive barrels for two.
I literally did not barrelmancy once my whole playthrough; they were only ever used against me. Time to get my getback :demonic:
SORC SZN on deck

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I’m real close to Act 2 on my second playthrough and I’m realizing how much stuff I missed in the first run :wtf:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Mann... I'm my own worst enemy.

Bought BG3.

Really dug it. Decided to look up more CRPG.

Bought Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, andPillars of Eternity 1&2.

Haven't touched Pillars 2.
Played an hour of BG3
Played a few hours of Pillars
Spent 20 hours on Pathfinder.

Can't just buy one game. :francis:

Welcome to the club breh! You're going to like both Pillars. If you're digging BG3 then you really need to try Larian's previous games Dininity Original Sin 1&2. Enjoy the trip. I've been hooked ever since some white boy put me on to Ultima Online more than 20 years ago now:russ:. You in for good.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Welcome to the club breh! You're going to like both Pillars. If you're digging BG3 then you really need to try Larian's previous games Dininity Original Sin 1&2. Enjoy the trip. I've been hooked ever since some white boy put me on to Ultima Online more than 20 years ago now:russ:. You in for good.
Pathfinder got me in a death grip. :mjcry: . Already spent 30 hours in it and just finally got a class that I like after restarting 10 times.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Pathfinder got me in a death grip. :mjcry: . Already spent 30 hours in it and just finally got a class that I like after restarting 10 times.

They're a slower pace and you have to think about strategy with CRPGs. I get why some people are turned off. Once you get comfortable with the mechanics of it, then get into the story and all the options, you can get lost.

Oh, also check out Disco Elysium. I put screenshots in the spoiler.
disco-elysium-1-890x606.png

Disco-Elysium-Screenshot-040.jpg

Disco-Elysium-Screenshot-028-2048x1152.jpg

de-combat.jpg

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
They're a slower pace and you have to think about strategy with CRPGs. I get why some people are turned off. Once you get comfortable with the mechanics of it, then get into the story and all the options, you can get lost.

de-combat.jpg
My favourite game of the last decade. The writing and reading is on a whole different level

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

de-combat.jpg

DE is a fukking GOTG. shame what they're going through