That shyt was an absolute nightmare :mjlol:

The developers of this game need to be behind bars :dead:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Act 3 got me afraid to long rest :sadcam:
my mans. I didn't long rest at all in act 2 and now I am petrified to lay down in the city.
I am just completely sure all the backed up story stuff is going to catapult my character into some kind of fukkery I can't load a save to get back out of :mjlol:
I might have to angelic-potion-cheese my way through Act 3 too, sheeeeeit. I'm half expecting to lay down and wake up with
Orin
laid up on my bedroll with me doing her nails at this point. She been referencing stuff in act 3 that I have no recollection of and I'm worried it's storyline stuff that's been sat in the pipeline already triggered; just waiting on my head to hit the pillow :sadcam:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:beli:

I can tell this iron throne mission is about to be impossible

edit: according to reddit this entire mission is just fukked and either should have been patched or might have had cut content

act 3 has been full of this shyt smh

Last edited:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Damn, that mean you didnt get no draws :pachaha:
wait was Shadowheart tryna throw them thangs at a bruh finally and I missed it? :ohhh:

Internet say my character origin might have to pass a check to not kill my romance option at some point, so I was tryna dodge that. Ain't know I was hitting the Neo Backbend on ol girl throwing ass at me at the same damn time :beli:

Welp. Time to go night-night.

...once I finish robbing every merchant I can find.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
my mans. I didn't long rest at all in act 2 and now I am petrified to lay down in the city.
I am just completely sure all the backed up story stuff is going to catapult my character into some kind of fukkery I can't load a save to get back out of :mjlol:
I might have to angelic-potion-cheese my way through Act 3 too, sheeeeeit. I'm half expecting to lay down and wake up with
Orin
laid up on my bedroll with me doing her nails at this point. She been referencing stuff in act 3 that I have no recollection of and I'm worried it's storyline stuff that's been sat in the pipeline already triggered; just waiting on my head to hit the pillow :sadcam:
:patrice:

Could a character on an evil run possibly romance Orin? :takedat: she could turn into anyone. Ultimate bedroom freak

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's entire quests in act 3 that are so bugged out I'm forced to get the worst resolution to complete them :francis:

I don't have self restraint or patience to wait for all this shyt to get patched so I'll wait til playthrough #2 years from now to do this shyt properly

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I was chillin out, maxin, relaxing all cool.
Using enhanced leap to jump around like a fool.
When this big metal motherfukker said I was up to no good,
Said I shouldn't be in the Counting House neighborhood.
I got in one little fight...

:sadcam:

Basically I have to reload cause the whole city hates me now.

Don't wander on your non-charismatic characters, brehs. I couldn't talk my way up out the scrap and... mans had backup. Motherfukker lit the Blue Steel Matters beacon and shyt got rough.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
update:
robbed the fukk out of Gringot... I mean 'The Counting House'.
Them 30 DC locks ate more of my thief's tools than the whole rest of the game to this point.

Worth it :yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
70 hours in, and I'm starting to get BG3 fatigue. I just reached the lower city. Hopefully I can finish this up by next week sometime. I'm gonna need a week of so of videogame downtime before Starfield.