Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Yeah plus it looks like the main quest has branching paths because you have freedom to do things in a lot of different ways. Like I've been given already like 5/6 different options to remove the mind flayer parasite already. I decided against save scumming so I'm just gonna go with the common sense path but on my 2nd run I already see myself doing things way differently.

Yeah I'm a tiefling and they got a bunch of tiefling-specific dialogue options and most of them start a fight :dead:

It's crazy because one of the primary criticisms of the game is that a lot of your party members dont like you and you aren't treated like a good guy or the "chosen one" but I actually like that :ehh:

It kind of reminds me of Sten in Dragon Age, you have to get to learn the character and understand him to befriend him

I knew it :russ:

Completely agree, I'll never understand why folks always want to be heroes or like you said, "The Chosen One".

The characters feel like people who have been living in that world, very down to earth and well written :ehh:

Also feels like at least half of them would shiv me in the gut if it came down to it though :picard:

I'm pretty sure Astarion and Shadowheart have told me as such:lupe:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
a glitch and a crash. time to wrap it up for today

but sidenote...after i take all of astarions inventory hes done. dude is on some bullshyt

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
yea finally saw why his punk ass is so cranky. lae'zel too, since im a warlock with wisdom checks

anyway gale is a lot smarter , time to pull him out of camp

I'm a fighter (eldritch knight subclass so some magic but not much) so these intimidation checks help but I almost always fail the mindreading checks and I refuse to savescum so I don't even bother. :pachaha:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I'm a fighter (eldritch knight subclass so some magic but not much) so these intimidation checks help but I almost always fail the mindreading checks and I refuse to savescum so I don't even bother. :pachaha:
the mind reading is great. i actually felt sorry for lae'zel after the last one smh

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
when you go to rescue Halsin, if you choose to keep him with you and fight

that shyt glitches and freezes so much breh. I've been battling for over an hour

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
when you go to rescue Halsin, if you choose to keep him with you and fight

that shyt glitches and freezes so much breh. I've been battling for over an hour

I couldn't beat the battle outside but I found out that you can kill the 3 bosses and then waypoint back to the grove you don't have to fight everyone

And yeah it freezes midbattle a lot i just quicksave and quickload and it unsticks the frozen character. This shyt needs a LOT of work.

Apparently after rescuing him theres only one more major quest and it's over, which is a little disappointing.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I let my saves get deprecated and haven't been motivated to start all over