Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Broken moon lantern

So the moon lantern I got off the bad guy in the underdark was broken when I looted it off him after I killed him. Now apparently it’s a problem. I looked online and it can’t be fixed. Now I gotta go through the mountain pass way in hopes I can get one that way. Basically my whole go through the underdark strategy was for naught. I guess it was good for Shadowheart’s story, but giving me a broken moon lantern is kinda some bullshyt.
I dont think it's bugged, I think it's posed to be broken (from that person, you talking about Nere?) and you just pose to wonder what it's for.
There are other ways to get a moon lantern, that's if you need it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Broken moon lantern

So the moon lantern I got off the bad guy in the underdark was broken when I looted it off him after I killed him. Now apparently it’s a problem. I looked online and it can’t be fixed. Now I gotta go through the mountain pass way in hopes I can get one that way. Basically my whole go through the underdark strategy was for naught. I guess it was good for Shadowheart’s story, but giving me a broken moon lantern is kinda some bullshyt.
You get it organically at moonrise later don't trip

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Goblin Camp

took out most of the camp from the rafters with my stealthy archer :lolbron:

the rest of my crew waiting at the top of the one ladder. anyone that made it up got knocked back down

at one point I put that 'cloud of daggers' at the top of the ladder. they didn't stand a chance

game is so good :ohlawd:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This game is so clever and reacts to the things you do.

Teahouse/Hag:

When you’re trying to rescue Mayrina, if you bring her out of the cage during the fight, Ethel will cast a spell to disguise herself as the girl.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
How similar is this game to Final Fantasy X gameplay wise?
Besides turn based? Not even close.
It does have a way to see whose turn is next but it's more tactical as you have to move your units around the battlefield and take into account elevation, surfaces, sightlines, etc.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I JUST started to understand feats and saving throws. I should be ready for the middle difficulty on my next playthrough :whew:

Made it to Act 3. Game keeps surprising me :blessed:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The smug look your character has every time they pass a Charisma check :russ:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Seeing Us and setting him free to join me while doing the moonrise tower was one of my favorite moments from doing the whole tower :to: