Now we wait on the download.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Larians port of DOS2 is one of the best playing CRPGS on console, not only that but their gamepad support is well above other developers, even on pc. I’ve played DOS2 on both pc and console and they’re similar experiences

Whatever you say my friend i can never play this with a controller. Thr way you game you need to buy a damn PC.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
fighting the orcs by getting in their head and avoiding a battle. When you save the dude on the windmill. That shyt comes in handy.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Have family, brehs. I haven't been able to make it past the character creator. Eventually gave up and will play tommorow. :why: FWIW, I'll be using a XBX controller. I know it's best played with mouse and keyboard but I've been a console gamer all my life and a PC gamer for all of two weeks. Old habits. :manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Have family, brehs. I haven't been able to make it past the character creator. Eventually gave up and will play tommorow. :why: FWIW, I'll be using a XBX controller. I know it's best played with mouse and keyboard but I've been a console gamer all my life and a PC gamer for all of two weeks. Old habits. :manny:
I play on PC with an xbox controller as well

Its just convenient

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
skipping fights :picard:
obi-wan-kenobi-these-are-not-the-droids.gif