Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
There is this weird thing I notice with the way the companions move when they talk. This is really true with the Gith broad. She's always moving her head forward in this really weird ass comedic way.

Anyway I've been complaining and raging but I got like 15 hours in this already. I fukks with this. I really like Wyils character but since I'm a Warlock so I couldn't get him.
You can change everyone's class if you go into the crypt on the hill near where you crash landed. I don't want to say too much but you get a dude at camp who can change classes and resurrect people if you lost their body in a fight.

Also, hirelings if you murdered all your companions :mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:lupe:so better than WOTR?

They do different things better

WOTR has probably a deeper combat system and the power up/SSJ system is funner than anything in this game combat-wise. I also like the hub system and the extra features like the construction building

This game has better characters, story, cutscenes/budget and presentation. It doesn't feel as stressful to play and learn, it just feels closer to other great RPGs.

THIS!

It's happening right now, I keep MISSING, like damn!

Even wearing armor enemies just shrug and smash me around :mjcry:
Those birds from Australia are all kinds of fukked up :damn:

Yeah invest in the basics first and then start doing wild shyt later. No point of being able to do mind control and shyt when that shyt has 30% chance to hit and nikkas bullying you around all game.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Love that I can be a Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) and an a$$hole :blessed:
Like breh, this my ship now. Take a swim.:mjgrin:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone rolled with one of the premade characters? Are you still voiceless when using one of them? Already thinking of a second playthorugh.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You can change everyone's class if you go into the crypt on the hill near where you crash landed. I don't want to say too much but you get a dude at camp who can change classes and resurrect people if you lost their body in a fight.

Also, hirelings if you murdered all your companions :mjlol:

You talking about the dead skeleton dude?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
^ yeah it's him

At a certain point in the game he just appears in camp

I always pumpfake on using him because it just so happens that I'm using the worst class in the game (monk) but I can't seem to bring myself to actually change classes :snoop:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm only 5 hours in, but this game is amazing! :wow:

It's giving me Dragon Age vibes (in a great way).

I've been getting real lucky with the dice rolls. I don't know how long that will last :lupe:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
what's the worst roll yall have got? I've got one 1 ("critical failure"). another time I needed a 10, had +6 bonuses, and rolled a 2 :mjcry: