Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

The ambitious scope of Baldur’s Gate 3 was made possible by another unusual move. In October 2020, Larian put the game into early-access mode, allowing players to buy and play through an unfinished version of its first act. More than 2.5 million people went on to purchase the game, which allowed it to stay financially viable even as the scope expanded and the development dragged on. Whereas most big-budget video games shy away from such moves because it can set a bad first expectation and muddle the final release, the decision worked for Baldur’s Gate 3, Vincke said, by letting players experiment with the game’s characters and systems without spoiling the entire story.
Damn, shyt already sold over 2.5 million copies on the PC Early Access :damn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This game sold 2.5 mill before it even comes out.

Their previous game took a couple months to get to 700k

But naw i was tripping to be surprised at much more hype this game is getting than their last one :ohhh:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Baldurs Gate 1/2 came out in like 2000 and sold 8 million copies collectively. Try again.

dragon age origins was popular, so were the divinities. disco elysium...

how is someone so continuously wrong with so much conviction is beyond me.

:whoa:

To be fair breh, CRPG’s are sort of a niche genre(particularly amongst brothers). I don’t know anyone personally who plays any

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People are going to come into this thread excited to discuss a highly anticipated game on launch day. Its just going to be Meach arguing in circles for multiple pages :beli:
Don’t know why you put this on me. I came in to do exactly what you said people would do.

I made a general and reasonable observation and now have been insulted and called names.

I guess i was just supposed accept that shyt and walk out.

@Aveda still at it.

I think dude really wants me :shaq:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps