Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Oh i get it, This is console wars projection from y’all. I just saw the xbox version is delayed, which is why y’all going so hard to defend against an innocent observation.

Game comes out on playstation the same day as starfield.

It all makes sense now :ohhh:

No, thats a YOU thing, take a look through the thread, most of us played it in early access well before consoles were even announced.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Oh i get it, This is console wars projection from y’all. I just saw the xbox version is delayed, which is why y’all going so hard to defend against an innocent observation.

Game comes out on playstation the same day as starfield.

It all makes sense now :ohhh:

You smoke crack? I've had this game payed off for a year now :dead:

anyone playing this game today is doing it on PC what does sony have to do with this

innocent observation :dead: eat a dikk :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
First off, you said do people like CRPGs. they obviously do.
That was obviously a rhetorical kinda joke question. It’s obvious some people like them. In the same damn post i said I like them.:stopitslime:

Like I said, you just wanted to argue with me so you took something and ran with.

so you were wrong off the jump anyway. so in classic idiot meach fashion you moved the goalposts to some other stupid talking point about being niche. What is considered niche for you mr. clown? did the games have to sell 5 million copies to be not niche?
No one who’s not just trying to argue would take offense to another person saying CRPGs are usually not that popular.

Even those games you mentioned before NONE of them had the hype that this game is getting.

It’s not a crazy thing to say this game, is getting lots more attention and hype than any CRPG in recent times.
don't answer that because I don't care. you aren't playing this, so please refrain from shytting up the thread. I know its like your kekkai genkai to shytpost, but I implore you to try not to.
You have a hard on:dame: for talking to me. Nothing in my post was worthy of your anger or condemnation.

I think you love me :shaq:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Steam or GOG?

What those speeds look like? I'm off work in a couple hours and I expect to play tomorrow due to download fukkery.
Steam. I cap Steam to 40 MB/s, so it doesn't hog all my bandwidth. download size is 100.2 GB, I'm at 38%, with 27 minutes left. should be done soon, but I won't have time to play until later

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You smoke crack? I've had this game payed off for a year now :dead:

anyone playing this game today is doing it on PC what does sony have to do with this

innocent observation :dead: eat a dikk :dead:
It’s pretty telling the two of you that took offense to the observation.

Nobody else seemed to think it was wrong.

Just a quick google search lots of people are talking about the “resurgence” of CRPGs

But i said it here and the two biggest sony stan’s in the thread go on the attack :ohhh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That was obviously a rhetorical kinda joke question. It’s obvious some people like them. In the same damn post i said I like them.:stopitslime:

Like I said, you just wanted to argue with me so you took something and ran with.

No one who’s not just trying to argue would take offense to another person saying CRPGs are usually not that popular.

Even those games you mentioned before NONE of them had the hype that this game is getting.

It’s not a crazy thing to say this game, is getting lots more attention and hype than any CRPG in recent times.

You have a hard on:dame: for talking to me. Nothing in my post was worthy of your anger or condemnation.

I think you love me :shaq:

Breh, this is not the first time you've said some insanely gay shyt in response to my posts. Go hug your wife or something, this is despicable behavior for a 45 year old man.

Get your shytposting rocks off now because once them downloads are done no one is going to be bothering replying to you. I'm just killing time at work till this DL is done.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh, this is not the first time you've said some insanely gay shyt in response to my posts. Go hug your wife or something, this is despicable behavior for a 45 year old man.

Get your shytposting rocks off now because once them downloads are done no one is going to be bothering replying to you. I'm just killing time at work till this DL is done.
😘

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjcry: Enjoy brehs, I gotta wait till next month since I copped for the PS5.

13n22x.jpg

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Downloading but its slow:francis:. I'm supposed to have like 90 mb/s down but Steam is using like 10 right now